Tiki Beach Cabanas?

garnet115

I've seen lots of information and pictures re: the Royal Palms cabanas, but has anyone rented a cabana at Tiki Beach? Are they worth the cost ($50/pp - so same as Royal Palms for 2 people)? If anyone can provide information and/or pictures, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...

Do you know how much they are to rent? Also how is the snorkeling at Tiki Beach, on the website it shows 4 other beaches and one is for snorkeling, are they all in walking distance and just used for different things? Is there a fee for these beaches and have you experienced Royal Palms or the Marriott those are my choices for the day coming in on a cruise any info?

Do you know how much they are to rent? Also how is the snorkeling at Tiki Beach, on the website it shows 4 other beaches and one is for snorkeling, are they all in walking distance and just used for different things? Is there a fee for these beaches and have you experienced Royal Palms or the Marriott those are my choices for the day coming in on a cruise any info?

The snorkelling is mediocre anywhere along Seven Mile Beach.

Tiki Beach doesn't have multiple beaches, it's just a stretch of Seven Mile Beach in front of their bar/restaurant, so I'm not sure what they mean by the four beaches thing.

For more info on beaches, read the second post in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2299895