Zika is not going to stop us from cruising

CineGraphic

My wife and I have been discussing for the last two days whether or not we should cancel our 10 day Panama Canal cruise this December.

At this point, everything is 100% refundable.

After considering several options, including a 7 day on the QE2, we decided to stick with our original plans, although we might cancel some excursions.

Even if we're stuck on-board for the entire cruise, we've committed ourselves to enjoying each others company and having a good time.

The important thing is, I wanted to make sure my wife is happy and healthy.

Aaaaaaannnd....we really didn't want to give up the free grats or obc. :D

So, bring on the heat and humidity....I can learn to love the smell of mosquito repellent. ;)

Great attitude. I was supposed to sail carnival vista but due to crazy high airfare during school break and Zika we decided to book the majestic sailing out of Rome.

Of course now I'm nervous about a ship delivered on time with its kinks worked out:o

I'm not worried about me with Zika but I do have a 14 yr old daughter and a little worried about future so much unknown.

But hey stay out of the woods and smell of bug spray not so bad I'm sure it will be fine!

Happy sailing :-)

Kerri

We are going to Mexico in Sept. I am 65 so won't be getting pregnant. My has some has some health issues so we will be using deet to prevent illness for him. It's all up to each person's health and ages ect

Read up on it on the CDC Web page. We will be also staying away from the more jungle tropical tours. Will stay by the water.