4J Mistake???

ACDimplez

Hello,

I have booked my first 4J interior on the Vista, but now realize it is underneath the bridge. Are rooms underneath the bridge noisy?? Also are these rooms the standard size??

Thanks!!!

Edited by ACDimplez

Hello,

I have booked my first 4J interior on the Vista, but now realize it is underneath the bridge. Are rooms underneath the bridge noisy?? Also are these rooms the standard size??

Thanks!!!

I don't think they do a lot of partying or moving of deck chairs on the bridge so I don't think noise will be much of an issue.

I just had one on the Freedom last november. It was a very quiet room. I never heard anything from above, and also no noise from the hallway. I loved it! I am not sure how it is on the Vista re room size, but on the Freedom there were some small rooms and some larger ones. I had a small one, but was solo, so it did not matter to me.

Edited by SMSACE6

We had a 4J on the Dream, 10205, and it was almost twice the size of a normal room. I loved the extra room and also having a window at a lower cost that an ocean view. You could be out on the front deck in about 10 steps. It was EXTREMELY quiet. However, it is VERY windy on the front decks. Also, be prepared to do a LOT of walking.

For the most part and what ive observed is the 4j rooms are classed as an interior because they have the same footprint of an interior(not talking about HC rooms). On the conquest ships the rooms below the bridge are the same size as an interior but the rooms on deck 6 are longer and wider.

I found this out by looking at the pics at ********************. while i had the chance i moved down to 6 from 7 on my next cruise. It may be different for a dream class ship.

Otherwise, totally looking forward to a 4j and most mornings im out on the front deck anyway. Could have went with an OV room for 250 more but totally excited about the 4j.

Enjoy! And dont forget to tell us about your experience!