Explain the levels to me! Bella, etc etc

Cafedumonde

I have read the descriptions but am having a hard time figuring out what to do.:confused:

The 5 experiences are levels of service within a cabin type

not all experiences are available in all cabin types

BELLA is a no frills service level ( a dumbed down basic service level) available on INSIDE; OV and BALCONY cabins

FANTASTICA is the old basic service level now the second service level (formerly the entry level) and is available on INSIDE : OV and BALCONY

WELLNESS Is for the healthy fitness fanatics and is similar in service level to the Aurea but with different benefits and is available on INSIDE; OV and BALCONY cabins

AUREA is a superior service level which comes with All Inclusive drinks package, a complementary spa treatment, priority boarding, My Time dining and is available on BALCONY CABINS and SUITES

The YACHT CLUB is the luxury service level and is housed in an enclave at the front of the ship

link to the YC information

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Discover-MSC/MSC-Yacht-Club.aspx

You can see the benefits of each level on the following link

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/compare-experiences.aspx

Pete

And if you have an upgrade (from upgrade fairy), You don't have the perks from the above category. We had fantastica oceanview and got Aurea panoramic suite. We had our vouchers from Fantastica and it was all. But the cabin was huuuuuuge! The view fantastic, the bath and the walk-in wow!

In that I travel single and opt for Bella Interior I take umbrage at discription "dumbed down" as noted in the following definition :

The term "dumbing down" originated in 1933 as movie-business slang, used by motion picture screenplay writers, meaning: "[to] revise so as to appeal to those of little education or intelligence".

The Colonel

Can you explain the dining to me? If you have Bella or fantastica it doesn't list my time dining as an amenity. Does that mean you have to be on set dining? Can you pick a preferred time? Or can you get my time dining with any of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you explain the dining to me? If you have Bella or fantastica it doesn't list my time dining as an amenity. Does that mean you have to be on set dining? Can you pick a preferred time? Or can you get my time dining with any of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bella and Fantastica (except Fantastica Balcony cabins on Lirica class ships) have set dining times

1st and 2nd sitting.(usually start between 18.00 and 18.30 1st sitting ; 20.30 and 21.00 2nd sitting)

Fantastica have PRIORITY in choice of dining time

Bella can express a PREFERENCE of dining time and if the ship is full may be given a table in a dedicated area of the buffet but with full MDR service.

Pete

In that I travel single and opt for Bella Interior I take umbrage at discription "dumbed down" as noted in the following definition :

The term "dumbing down" originated in 1933 as movie-business slang, used by motion picture screenplay writers, meaning: "[to] revise so as to appeal to those of little education or intelligence".

The Colonel

This is where two nations, the US and the UK, are separated by a common language.

The UK nations invented English; the USA proceeded to murder it.

e.g.:-

Tap(UK) not Faucet(US)

Road(UK) not Pavement(US)

Pavement(UK) not Sidewalk(US)

Lift(UK) not Elevator(US)

and as for spelling,

Colour not Color

Through not Thru

Sulphur not Sulfur

and I can go on.

Pete

PS

I take it you travel (vb) singly (advb) ; not travel (vb) single (adj); travel in this context is not a noun and so can't be described by an adjective.

Edited by Skier52

Thanks for the feedback! I think we are going to try the bella just because we are completely undecided. I guess we will just pay separately for everything and then next time have more of an idea about what we will use.