Embassy Suites FLL

alliecruiser

Yes! I made a note of that but I don't have it with me; I'll try to remember to post the info as soon as I can find it. The hotel does have "balconies" on each floor that are adjacent to the external stair wells. The door to the balcony stays unlocked even when you go out. The one we used is in the elevator lobby ACROSS from the front of the hotel (you'd make your way from the check-in desk, through the eating areas to that bank of elevators, then go to your left to find a balcony on any upper floor). Great views of the ships!

We have always requested an upper floor facing the port (king bed)...you really don't need specific #'s ES will know what you're requesting. We were just there last October again and the new renovations are very nicely done. Enjoy !!

I was there last month in 1123, facing the port (in the rear of the hotel). Like Ashland said, just ask for a room on a high floor facing the port. That's what I did. I did not use the on-line check in because I didn't know what room would face the port.

Jaci

• 2 weeks later...