Mr Sancho Beach Question Please

marcyjane

For those of you that have been to Mr. Sancho's with the All inclusive package I have few questions please.

Once you get off the ship and find the taxi stand to take you and then get to Mr. Sancho's is there a long for the All inclusive that have already reserved and one line for no pre reservations. Also did you find it hard to find shade with lounge chair with a umbrella. Thanks for any info anyone can tell me. :)

They have tables with your name. Give them the name and they will take remaining balance due at that time. I have never had a problem with chairs or tables or anything when I have gone which is about 4 x now. The last was in October 2016. Order off the menu for food. It's better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are welcome. Keep in mind that the AI side and non AI side are separate and they only allow a certain amount on the AI side. The taxi stand is in the back of all the shops. Just follow the crowd. The prices are on the board for each popular location. I think we paid $20 each way. Also tip the waiter if he does a good job which they always do. There are some sales people that try to sale things but a polite no thank you and they will walk away. They are not pushy. There are 2 pools in the AI side. One has swings and is pretty cool. The toys in the water cost extra. They do have lockers for free but you have to put cash down and then they will give it back when you return the key. I have never had an issue though with leaving things at the table. The sand can get hot so wear flip flops. Most of all have lots of food and drinks and have FUN

Another question if you don't mind. You had said that they have tables with our names on them. Does this mean we just get a table and have to sit there or will be get lounge chairs to lay back and relax as well. Thanks

No problem. I will answer what I can. When you enter there are workers at the tables and they have a list of names for AI people. Tables on the sand / beach don't have names. Sorry I didn't explain that better. They will guide you over to your table and if you don't want it then tell them which one you want. They are not pre assigned, they just pick one when you show up Once you pick a table then yes that is your table for the day. On the chairs and umbrellas, you also just tell them which one you want. Keep in mind the tables in the sand are anywhere between 10-50 feet from the loungers on the beach. It is not far. Get there when they open to have the best selection.

Ok, so you are able to have a table and lounge chairs as well. That's good to know. So if you set at your table and eat a bit and then what to switch to the lounge chairs do you have to leave something on your table to save for when you come back and the same with you lounge chairs. Sorry just trying to make sense of if we will have a table access all day and lounge chairs too. Thanks for you time. I'm old and just trying to get all in my head before arriving there. Will be taking my Son, Daughter-in-law and Grandson for my Grandson's high school graduation trip.

No problem. I will answer what I can. When you enter there are workers at the tables and they have a list of names for AI people. Tables on the sand / beach don't have names. Sorry I didn't explain that better. They will guide you over to your table and if you don't want it then tell them which one you want. They are not pre assigned, they just pick one when you show up Once you pick a table then yes that is your table for the day. On the chairs and umbrellas, you also just tell them which one you want. Keep in mind the tables in the sand are anywhere between 10-50 feet from the loungers on the beach. It is not far. Get there when they open to have the best selection.

Mr Sanchos is one beach club we haven't tried as we tend to keep to the quieter places. However we are considering it for future visits with grandkids although we would probably try Paradise Beach first.

If you are on your lounger what is there to stop someone else using your table? Surely there aren't 300 loungers and 300 chairs at tables to allow everyone to have both all day?

I am not 100% sure if all of you can have both a table and lounge chairs. I personally have only used the table and I love hanging in the pool and drinking. Lol. We always left our stuff on the table and never had issues. I am not a lay out in the sun / umbrella person. I like to be in the pool talking with people. Don't be sorry for asking questions. That's how we all learn things.

Mr Sanchos is one beach club we haven't tried as we tend to keep to the quieter places. However we are considering it for future visits with grandkids.

If you are on your lounger what is there to stop someone else using your table? Surely there aren't 300 loungers and 300 chairs at tables to allow everyone to have both all day?

They limit how many people can sign up for the AI side so if you want to do that then you should pay the $5 ahead of time to reserve your spot. This place is beautiful and has wonderful food and great service but it can get noisy / rowdy in a good way. I have been where people are quiet and keep to themselves and I have been where it's a party place and lots of fun. If your kids are young and you are going to pay for the toys in the ocean then just know that those are closer to the non AI side. The AI side is well worth it in my opinion. Again though I am not sure how many loungers you get with AI tables reservation. I know if you email them they will respond back.

We have our reservations already made on line for the day we will be there for the All inclusive. April 2, 2017 on Allure and I don't know how many ships will be in the port that day and/or how long it will take us to get off the ship and find a taxi and get there as to how early and how many more people will be in line ahead of us when we do arrive. I didn't think that you could have both table & loungers. But I'm sure if you are at a table and you find a empty lounge and wanted to lay a little while may so. Will just have to wait and see when we get there. Either way we will be ok. Thank you all for helping me understand how it works.

I know you can have both just not sure how many loungers though. I know my friends used a lounger each and we had a table but may be because we had several of us. You can go on cruisett.con and check on how many ships. Keep in mind Cozumel is a big place. I have been with many ships but never felt over crowded

We have our reservations already made on line for the day we will be there for the All inclusive. April 2, 2017 on Allure and I don't know how many ships will be in the port that day and/or how long it will take us to get off the ship and find a taxi and get there as to how early and how many more people will be in line ahead of us when we do arrive. I didn't think that you could have both table & loungers. But I'm sure if you are at a table and you find a empty lounge and wanted to lay a little while may so. Will just have to wait and see when we get there. Either way we will be ok. Thank you all for helping me understand how it works.

http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumelschedule2017.html

Always subject to change but gives a good idea of Pier and number of ships.

Five ships in with Allure on the 7th.

Edited by c-leg5

We just got back from our cruise. Visited Mr. Sanchos on Monday-had a great time! You have your table for the entire day, loungers are first come- we had no problems grabbing a couple anytime we needed. Food & drinks were great- our waiter brought my husband two beers at a time! Sand is rough- wear water shoes. We got a locker for the camera and money, 10$ refundable deposit. We left everything else at our table. I would definitely return.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got back from our cruise. Visited Mr. Sanchos on Monday-had a great time! You have your table for the entire day, loungers are first come- we had no problems grabbing a couple anytime we needed. Food & drinks were great- our waiter brought my husband two beers at a time! Sand is rough- wear water shoes. We got a locker for the camera and money, 10$ refundable deposit. We left everything else at our table. I would definitely return.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Were you on the AI side?

Does the new pool have a shallow area for young kids, or all one depth like old pool?

I don't see mention in any of the threads, but is the water (ice) safe at the AI's? Years ago I got sick with Montezuma's revenge from a pina colada at a hotel in Cancun and I'd rather not have a repeat. I guess they imported their ice and it was not purified. I've been to COZ in the last few years but have only drank bottled water/soda, but if I am going to an AI I'll want some frozen concoctions since I do not drink beer.

I don't see mention in any of the threads, but is the water (ice) safe at the AI's? Years ago I got sick with Montezuma's revenge from a pina colada at a hotel in Cancun and I'd rather not have a repeat. I guess they imported their ice and it was not purified. I've been to COZ in the last few years but have only drank bottled water/soda, but if I am going to an AI I'll want some frozen concoctions since I do not drink beer.

I have never had problems with the drinks or any beverage . I have been there maybe 8 times since my 1st cruise in 1999 amd have never gotten sick

They limit how many people can sign up for the AI side so if you want to do that then you should pay the $5 ahead of time to reserve your spot. This place is beautiful and has wonderful food and great service but it can get noisy / rowdy in a good way. I have been where people are quiet and keep to themselves and I have been where it's a party place and lots of fun. If your kids are young and you are going to pay for the toys in the ocean then just know that those are closer to the non AI side. The AI side is well worth it in my opinion. Again though I am not sure how many loungers you get with AI tables reservation. I know if you email them they will respond back.

If we do the AI side but 9 year old wants to do the water toys, is there somewhere I can sit to watch him? Can you see the toys good from AI side? I just don't want to pay for AI and end up spending all of my time over on the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If we do the AI side but 9 year old wants to do the water toys, is there somewhere I can sit to watch him? Can you see the toys good from AI side? I just don't want to pay for AI and end up spending all of my time over on the other side.

You can see the water toys from the AI side they have loungers you can sit in let me try to find a pic

look at the page and you will see the water toys. The AI side is on the right and pay as you go is on the left

http://www.mrsanchos.com/mr-sanchos-cozumel-beach