Aristocat Tours Reviews

MoreMouse

Has anyone recently used Aristocat for a sail/snorkel excursion? I haven't really seen any detailed reports.

Just wondering if it's worth the $120 for the day.

Pictures would be great if anyone has some. :D

TIA

• 2 weeks later...

husband and kids ages 19 and 21 did this excursion with 3 other groups with a total of 16 on board and it was the highlight of our March 5-12 cruise and a far superior option for your 7am-3pm stop in tortola. Went to the caves, the bight and the indians for snorkel spots. The guys who took us out on the Lionheart, Matt and guy who resembles Bradley Cooper, were attentive and fun . Do it--you wont be disappointed!

• 2 weeks later...

We are joining the Aristocat Tour for our first excursion day on Tortola April 11th, going to the Norman Island and The Indians aboard the Lionheart. This 5 Star tour is looking for additional water enthusiasts for an all enclusive day on the Lionheart catamaran for a snorkel excursion like no other! Please join us for a small group of 10.

Hello everyone... has anyone used Aristocat for Jost Van Dyke? That is where my family is looking to spend the day (we've been before and loved it). I'm looking into 4 different companies in Tortola and Aristocat was one of them.

I'd appreciate hearing from you if you've used them for JVD for the day.

Thank you :)

We were on the Lionhart on 4/10 and did the Norman Island excursion. Loved it. Worth every penny. The guys were great and friendly. Worked their bottoms off to ensure we had a good time. I'd use them again and highly recommend them. We saw so much sea life here.

We were on the Lionhart on 4/10 and did the Norman Island excursion. Loved it. Worth every penny. The guys were great and friendly. Worked their bottoms off to ensure we had a good time. I'd use them again and highly recommend them. We saw so much sea life here.

Thank you Jean 😉

Hello everyone... has anyone used Aristocat for Jost Van Dyke? That is where my family is looking to spend the day (we've been before and loved it). I'm looking into 4 different companies in Tortola and Aristocat was one of them.

I'd appreciate hearing from you if you've used them for JVD for the day.

Thank you :)

Have you contacted Kuralu? They alternate between the east side (NI, Indians, etc) and Jost and Sandy Spit.

Have you contacted Kuralu? They alternate between the east side (NI, Indians, etc) and Jost and Sandy Spit.

I did contact them and they responded quickly. Actually every charter I contacted has excellence customer service so far.

Kuralu sounds wonderful and is on my list - but noted as a Soper's Hole pick up. Which means that we need to taxi approx 30 min each way. I have not discounted them due to the pick up location but would grab them up in a heartbeat if they picked up/dropped off at the cruise pier.

I'll let you know which I go with - thank you Blue Water :)

• 2 months later...