Is Club Fusion noisy late at night?

ambelina

We just booked our first mini-suite on Emerald deck (E720) on the Ruby and we noticed that it was above Club Fusion. How loud is Club Fusion and does it stay noisy until the wee hours? We are looking forward to having the covered balcony so we hope that it is not too noisy.

We just booked our first mini-suite on Emerald deck (E720) on the Ruby and we noticed that it was above Club Fusion. How loud is Club Fusion and does it stay noisy until the wee hours? We are looking forward to having the covered balcony so we hope that it is not too noisy.

Only the aft 2 or 3 cabins can hear slight bass sounds as they are closer to the stage area.

As far forward in that area as you are there should not be any noise from below.

We were in 726 before and had no noise.

One of the most quiet areas on the ship! Very coveted cabins.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Only the aft 2 or 3 cabins can hear slight bass sounds as they are closer to the stage area.

As far forward in that area as you are there should not be any noise from below.

We were in 726 before and had no noise.

One of the most quiet areas on the ship! Very coveted cabins.

Thank you Keith, we feel much better about our choice.

You are going to fall in love with those mini's.... I always try to book E731 or E730 for the extra large balcony and aft viewing. Noise NEVER an issue for me

No really, he meant to say those rooms "suck". Vibration, windy, noisy.

Been in both of those. No noise really from the club. The only real noise for E731 has come from the crew stairwell durning sea days when maint was being done on the Grand.

Have E731 booked twice in the future, my opinion best room in da house.

But don't pass this on. I retire in 2023, so I'll be booking that room as far out as I can.

Aloha, Tim

It is rare that there is anything scheduled there after 11 PM.