Dancing on Silver Spirit

bahrain_not_dubai!

Bahrain_not_dubai, will let dougburns answer your Spirit dancing question as Doug and his wife enjoy dancing and they have many, many days sailed and danced on the Spirit. Will send Doug and email so he can best let you know the answer to your dancing on the Spirit ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bahrain_not_dubai, will let dougburns answer your Spirit dancing question as Doug and his wife enjoy dancing and they have many, many days sailed and danced on the Spirit. Will send Doug and email so he can best let you know the answer to your dancing on the Spirit ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Colonel!

Dancing on the Spirit is just OK, but it's there. Depending on the cruise- generally cruises that have a lot of sea days- they will have dance instructors on board, who give 1 hour dance classes in the afternoon. Not as good as those on Regent with similar itineraries. On the Spirit they have a one man band( mainly piano and singing ) and sometimes a female singer in the Bar and in the Panorama Lounge before dinner and then again after dinner until 2300. At 2300 they start disco in the Pamorama Lounge. You can request the music you want them to play, except during disco( you can ask then, but you may not get what you want, depending on how crowded it is ). Miss Lynn and I usually like a good mix of ballroom type dancing and we've generally been satisfied. The Bar dance floor is a bit small for my taste, but there usually aren't that many dancers. The floor in the Panorama Lounge is much better and it's usually not that crowded, except on some nights during disco when they let the animals out; then it's crazy. I wish they still had the 4 piece groups on Silversea like they used to have, but it is what it is. Overall, I think you'll have plenty of satisfying dancing on the Spirit. We usually dance before and after dinner in the Panorama Lounge. Go for it!