Struggling to find tours d/t weekend docking time

PoohNP

We will be visiting Bermuda on 8/26 & 8/27; the problem is we do not arrive till 2pm on Saturday (which I originally think said noon) and leave at 3pm on Sunday. I am trying to find a glass bottom or sightseeing/snorkeling tour for my family, yet most seem to be leaving earlier Saturday afternoon and I am not finding much for Sunday. We were planning on just doing a beach day (Horseshoe/Warwick) for one of the days. Any suggestions on tours that run more on weekends? Also any issues with trying to utilize public transportation on the weekend to get to Warwick/Horseshoe? Thank you!

It's very easy to get to Horseshoe Bay from the Dockyard. Assuming the transportation options are the same as last year you can avoid the public buses and take the privately-run beach shuttles to Horseshoe Bay for $7 per person in each direction (last year's price). They may even be willing to drop you at Warwick Long Bay but for your return you may have to walk to Horseshoe Bay to pick up a shuttle van.

By the way, you may want to double check your arrival time. Royal Caribbean's website lists it (I assume you're on the Grandeur) as 1 pm and The Bermuda port schedule lists it as 12:30 pm.

We will be visiting Bermuda on 8/26 & 8/27; the problem is we do not arrive till 2pm on Saturday (which I originally think said noon) and leave at 3pm on Sunday. I am trying to find a glass bottom or sightseeing/snorkeling tour for my family, yet most seem to be leaving earlier Saturday afternoon and I am not finding much for Sunday. We were planning on just doing a beach day (Horseshoe/Warwick) for one of the days. Any suggestions on tours that run more on weekends? Also any issues with trying to utilize public transportation on the weekend to get to Warwick/Horseshoe? Thank you!

I don't see much on Saturday but I see plenty on Sunday at Island Tour Centre when I put in your dates.

https://www.islandtourcentre.com

Thank you for the information. So I checked my reservation and it shows 2pm for arrival still. I'm going to call RC because the tour we were interested in also told me they had us in arriving earlier then posted.