Sahalie anyone?

magandab

I was just about to post this and saw Slidergirl's mention of this catalog on another thread.

I get this catalog and have been intrigued by their somewhat boho chic flavor. I'm tempted every time I browse the items. I'd love some feedback about their quality, service and fit.

Home from work…

I've bought a few things from Sahalie over the years. The fave is my LBTD. It's probably 6 years old now and still going strong.

I have two pairs of the No Show shorts - a summer staple for me. I have a bunch of their Clay-dyed Tshirts - probably 4-5 short sleeve and 2 long sleeve. Some of those are definitely over 6 years old. I've a few of their Butterfleece items, too. I'm not a dress or skirt person (other than the LBTD), so I can't comment of them.. But, if they are the same quality as what I've bought, the are good. If you like the old Gramicci pants and shorts, you can still buy them there.

Sahalie is really for the not-young woman who still likes to have fun with their clothes - definitely boho!!!

They have some good things for men, too!!! When I was married, many of the things for my now-ex came from there (and The Territory Ahead catalog).

Home from work…

I've bought a few things from Sahalie over the years. The fave is my LBTD. It's probably 6 years old now and still going strong.

I have two pairs of the No Show shorts - a summer staple for me. I have a bunch of their Clay-dyed Tshirts - probably 4-5 short sleeve and 2 long sleeve. Some of those are definitely over 6 years old. I've a few of their Butterfleece items, too. I'm not a dress or skirt person (other than the LBTD), so I can't comment of them.. But, if they are the same quality as what I've bought, the are good. If you like the old Gramicci pants and shorts, you can still buy them there.

Sahalie is really for the not-young woman who still likes to have fun with their clothes - definitely boho!!!

They have some good things for men, too!!! When I was married, many of the things for my now-ex came from there (and The Territory Ahead catalog).

Thank, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I'll definitely try them.

I ordered from them a couple weeks ago for the first time. I bought a really cool pair of shorts. When they arrived, I was surprised to realize the shorts were a brand with which I was familiar, and were $5 less at Macy's. Before ordering, I guess I had assumed that Sahalie was kind of it's own brand. (Not that it mattered. I am completely happy with my purchase.)

I ordered from them a couple weeks ago for the first time. I bought a really cool pair of shorts. When they arrived, I was surprised to realize the shorts were a brand with which I was familiar, and were $5 less at Macy's. Before ordering, I guess I had assumed that Sahalie was kind of it's own brand. (Not that it mattered. I am completely happy with my purchase.)

They are kind of like Title Nine - they have some of their own brand, but they still carry some other brands.