Brochures

babs135

When will UK travel agents realise that cruise holidays are growing in popularity? I visited a well known high street agent this morning looking for a number of brochures covering January 2018 and guess how many I came out of the shop with?

Not one single brochure. Absolutely unbelievable and no excuse from the agent as to why they had none.

I know I can look up info on line, but I'm also old fashioned enough to like looking at something physical. It's often much easier to flick through a brochure than look at the computer.

Anyway, off to a major shopping centre tomorrow afternoon and hopefully one of the two agents there will have some brochures.

When will UK travel agents realise that cruise holidays are growing in popularity? I visited a well known high street agent this morning looking for a number of brochures covering January 2018 and guess how many I came out of the shop with?

Not one single brochure. Absolutely unbelievable and no excuse from the agent as to why they had none.

I know I can look up info on line, but I'm also old fashioned enough to like looking at something physical. It's often much easier to flick through a brochure than look at the computer.

Anyway, off to a major shopping centre tomorrow afternoon and hopefully one of the two agents there will have some brochures.

I have trouble finding TA's with brochures in Canada . Keep in minds that agents have to pay for their brochures not free.

i usually end up ordering direct from the cruise line for free.

Subscribe to the brochures on the actual cruise companies website and they will email and post you the various brochures. I suppose one reason brochures are not in TAs is that the prices are always changing and the brochure price is rarely ever used in the end. Any savvy cruiser will be purchasing at a discounted price, in some cases under 50% of the brochure price.