Finding a Cruise friendly Travel Agent

StknCPA

I missed that you posted that question to the moderator or I would not have responded in the post above with a link to the Guidelines.

You can interpret them as you choose but this:

"General discussions regarding the TYPE of AGENCY to be used to purchase a cruise will be allowed, as long as no recommendations for any source of purchase are posted." (bold is mine) I interpret that to mean that naming a website where one can get quotes is a source of purchase (i.e your "starting point to find a TA") and so is not allowed.

Sorry had this reply but not submitted as called away and see that you did reply in the meantime

I do think that this would be a "source" but you can send CC help a query directly for the definitive answer.

Many posters use the term "big-box store" to describe a TYPE of AGENCY. I am currently researching the terms and benefits of one. They appear to offer about an 8% delayed store credit rebate and DO NOT have any extra transfer, change or cancel fees. I will probably give them a try for my next reservation.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser

• 4 weeks later...
Many posters use the term "big-box store" to describe a TYPE of AGENCY. I am currently researching the terms and benefits of one. They appear to offer about an 8% delayed store credit rebate and DO NOT have any extra transfer, change or cancel fees. I will probably give them a try for my next reservation.

This "big box store" is only good for North Americans. The rest of the world can't use their store credit rebate

• 4 months later...