port canaveral taxi / hotel

glituner32

Hey guys,

I plan on driving down to port canaveral and staying at either the Country Inn or Radisson and using there stay and park deals.

My question is are there taxis waiting at port when you get off the ship like in Miami port. I plan to not take a hotel shuttle and just take a cab each way.

Will the cab take us, even though its such short distance?

and out of Country Inn or Radisson which one would you guys choose?

Thanks

Stan

Yes, there are cabs available and they will take you to the hotel. I would favor the County Inn & Suites because it is newer than the Radisson. The Country Inn also has a free breakfast, and I'm not sure if the Radisson has that.

We have stayed at both places and like them both.

The CI&S does have the free breakfast and the husband/wife shuttle drivers are great. The staff is great and it is a very clean hotel.

The Radisson does not have a free breakfast but you can book a breakfast pkg which includes it. There is a family restaurant next door and a McDonald's across the street if you want to do breakfast on your own. They also have an excellent shuttle service.

Edited by GTO-Girl

We have stayed at both places and like them both.

The CI&S does have the free breakfast and the husband/wife shuttle drivers are great. The staff is great and it is a very clean hotel.

The Radisson does not have a free breakfast but you can book a breakfast pkg which includes it. There is a family restaurant next door and a McDonald's across the street if you want to do breakfast on your own. They also have an excellent shuttle service.

Drop your luggage off in advance and take shuttle from hotel to port, but use taxi to go from port to hotel.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app