Park n Cruise Choices in PC

camper49

I've been researching on both places for our upcoming cruise. Park N Cruise and Park Port Canaveral which is operated by Radisson. Based on the reviews I read so far both places are about the same, but for our personal choice, the deal breaker with Park N Cruise is that they park your car and keep the key. Park Port Canaveral, you park the car yourself and keep your own key.

By the way Park N Cruise is the actual name of a parking place. I hope you meant that one as indicated in your subject line.

Edited by StrikeEagle

I've been researching on both places for our upcoming cruise. Park N Cruise and Park Port Canaveral which is operated by Radisson. Based on the reviews I read so far both places are about the same, but for our personal choice, the deal breaker with Park N Cruise is that they park your car and keep the key. Park Port Canaveral, you park the car yourself and keep your own key.

By the way Park N Cruise is the actual name of a parking place. I hope you meant that one as indicated in your subject line.

Oops! I was mostly interested in how one liked the park n cruises packages at the Radisson & Comfot Inn & Suites and did they prefer one over the other.

We have stayed overnight at both the Radisson & Comfot Inn & Suites and to tell the truth both are a zoo in the morning to catcvh teh shuttle to the ship. Both are also wornout hotels and over priced. THis next trip in December we are shooting for the Hampton Inn on the beach as it is a lttle farther away and hopefully not such a zoo on cruising day. The rates are the same but they are remodleing so maybe better.

We have stayed overnight at both the Radisson & Comfot Inn & Suites and to tell the truth both are a zoo in the morning to catcvh teh shuttle to the ship. Both are also wornout hotels and over priced. THis next trip in December we are shooting for the Hampton Inn on the beach as it is a lttle farther away and hopefully not such a zoo on cruising day. The rates are the same but they are remodleing so maybe better.

Gotta disagree with you on this one. Most of the Radisson rooms have now been remodeled and yes it is an older hotel, but it is clean and the pool is great.

They have changed the way they do the shuttle a little bit. Depending on which ship you are on you will be directed to one of the meeting rooms off the lobby, where they check off your name from their list and you can sit and wait. From there you are taken out of the door from this room and straight to the shuttle. So no more crowding in the Lobby.

When we were there in August we had a 10:30 shuttle but when we arrived in the meeting room at 10:10 the shuttle had just pulled up so all of us were immediately loaded and taken to the port.

On our return the shuttle was waiting for us and we were taken back to the hotel and dropped off right at our car.

We are staying there again next month......

Edited by GTO-Girl

We've not done either of those but last month we stayed at a Days Inn in Cocoa Beach, one block from the beach. It was under $100 for room and shuttle, clean basic room sufficient for one night.

The shuttle left at 10:30 for the port and we were at the lunch buffet on the Lido by noon.

On the return, the shuttle was waiting, we were back on the road headed home by 10am et.