Parking near,Water Cruises Ft. Lauderdale

stanky284

I haven't noticed restrooms on the water taxi but that may be because I wasn't looking. Two alternatives to the water taxi that have restrooms and nearby parking are the 90 minute cruises on the Jungle Queen (http://www.junglequeen.com) and the Carrie B (http://www.carriebcruises.com).

The Jungle Queen departs from the intracoastal next to the Bahia Mar hotel and has handicapped parking right across from the ship and regular parking in the hotel parking lot ($7 I think last fall) - your wife could be dropped off and you could park the car if you don't have a handicapped sticker.

The Carrie B departs from the New River off Las Olas Blvd. There is a public parking garage 1 block from the Carrie B but again you would drop your wife off and park the car.

We always take out of town visitors on one cruise or the other and have always received rave reviews about both :D.

Edited by capriccio

We always park under the 17th St bridge when we use the water taxi. I seem to recall stopping for about 15 minutes at one location, for coffee/beverages and bathroom access. There were a few restaurants on the pier and we were told to use their bathrooms. Our next trip to Ft. Lauderdale is early October and we are planning a day on the water taxi, stopping along the route for a nice lunch. Royalcruz probably knows the stop and restaurants.

Why not call the water taxi an inquire?

Darcy

Edited by WatchHill