Review of My First SOLO Cruise!!!

JasonTehGreat

Here is a short review of my first SOLO cruise. I have taken many cruises but never as a solo until now. If you have any question about something I don't address please feel free to ask.

Emerald Princess, March 29, 2015

My first solo cruise was on Emerald Princess on March 29, 2015 out of Houston, Tx. This was probably the best cruise I have ever taken. I did not make it to any of the single/solo get together because to they usually conflicted with the LGBT get together.

I had EXCELLENT table mates who really helped make the cruise for me. One of the ladies at my table was also sailing solo. She and I actually spent the day together in Roatan and were joined in the morning by a couple from our dinner table.

The ship was great, the crew was nice and very helpful. Overall everyone was very pleasant. I met a lot of great guys at the LGBT get together and we usually planned activities for the evenings. Two of the guys even joined our dinner table the last 2 nights of the cruise.

The schedule and group of people could not have worked out any better. We would often plan to see a show or act or something together so my evening was almost always busy (in a good way) from 5:30PM to Midnight or later.

My days were a little slower but I met lots of people by going to the MDR for breakfast and lunch and by just talking to people.

I know I may be all over the place here but I am just trying to think of all of the aspects that people may want to know about.

You can also read my CC review of the cruise here: http://click.email.cruisecritic.com/?qs=d060ed1db607d226b8e78b4c660615b96c4b2fe4817f711c5371a7802b8e71ca69046d788802c156

If anyone has questions please let me know,

Jason

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience on the Emerald Princess. I've sailed solo on a couple of different cruise lines, and will have a chance to sail on Princess for the first time this coming week. It sounds like you had a good time.

• 3 months later...