Besides Intercontinential what is the next best hotel

cruise.freak

We are sailing out of Miami 6/6 and I was wanting to stay at the intercontinential but the only price I can find it for is 171.00 which is above my budget. What is the next best downtown motels close to bayside that we can walk to? It will be me, hubby and 14 year old daughter. Any recommendations appreciated.

We got the Holiday Inn-Port of Miami for $123 on easyclicktravel.com for our May cruise. It is located right across the street from Bayside. If we are lucky enough, maybe we will get one of the rooms that overlook the Port, so we can watch our ship arrive in the morning!

Tim:cool:

Closest to Bayside is Holiday Inn Port of Miami. Across the street

Next is Intercontinental. 1 block (same side of street)

Hyatt Regency downtown is a few blocks. Would walk during daylight. Cab in the evening.

Other hotels are close (within a mile)

Well I finally just gave in and tried priceline. Won the Hyatt Regency for $65.00. Didn't think I could get a motel that cheap so that is more foo-foo drinks on the cruise! Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Don't forget to call the hotel direct to reconfirm and get a hotel confirmation number. Also if you have a specific bed/s need, request it now.

do you talk about Intercontinental on 2505 Northwest str?I understood they have drop off shuttle to port and free??? breakfast?

The Intercontinental which is right at the port and Bayside Market is on Chopin. You are speaking of another.

Well I finally just gave in and tried priceline. Won the Hyatt Regency for $65.00. Didn't think I could get a motel that cheap so that is more foo-foo drinks on the cruise! Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

I stayed here last year for $75. It's a wonderful hotel! You got a GREAT deal!

:( is the one on 2505 norswest bad location???:(

This IC is the one by the airport. About a 20 -25 min cab ride to downtown/port area.

Go to tripadvisor and read recent reviews. If you got a good price and are there for a short time it's ok. If you are in Miami for a long day or more, take a cab to S. Beach or somewhere away from the generic airport scene so you can see what Miami area is all about. :)

i also got the hyatt regency from priceline at that price...im goin in july would love to hear ur review of the hotel when u return

i also got the hyatt regency from priceline at that price...im goin in july would love to hear ur review of the hotel when u return

I talk about it, and have some pictures of it in my Imagination review. The link's in my signature if you're interested.

looked at the pics and info u had thanks!!!

i do have a few ? for u though.

the people mover..i have heard that at night it might not be the best idea..i seen in ur pics your girls...was it just u and your girls or did u have a 4th person? the reason i asked ,,is because right now i am a solo? tryin to talk a male friend into goin with me.

i will get to the hotel around 11am or so and wanted to maybe hit bayside market for dinner maybe after enjoyin the pool and stuff

any feed back would be great

thanks again kerri

Archived