Anyone used / heard of All Service Shuttle?

twindaddy

Trying to get five plus a ton of bags from Hyatt House to Port Everglades, not a very long trip.

Was planning to just call for an SUV cab, or two cabs, but the type A planner in me will not just let me leave that to chance (I know, I know).

I was bored today looking around various shuttle sites, I found All Service Shuttle. The search words are too common for cruise critic, but they have great Yelp reviews, and they will take my entire family in a private shuttle from Hyatt House to the port for $30 plus tip :eek:

An SUV cab might be a ten spot cheaper, but with tip, paying $35 or $40 seems almost too good to be true.

To me it is more about having a guaranteed, clean, safe, direct ride to my ship, not crammed in a shuttle that shows up on the hotel schedule, then waits for Aunt Betty from Sioux Falls to get her bag she left in the lobby while 35 cruisers sit in a shuttle, and then we hit every ship before mine.

I made a reservation today, they wrote back in ten minutes and confirmed my reservation with a professional looking invoice with all the required info. I did not have to prepay, so worst case I just call a cab anyways, but their online reviews seem pretty good. Private, direct, seems almost too good to be true.

Maybe someone is better at the cruise critic search feature than I am, just wondering if anyone has heard of or used these guys.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
twin daddy,

I see that no one ever responded to your post. I was curious, did you use them yet? I just spoke with them today and have the same concerns as you.

And now I am wondering if you used them after...hoping to book with them today.

I have not yet used All Service Shuttle but we have booked with them for a group of 6 adults in Jan. They quoted us a good rate of $6pp for a private shuttle. They seemed very efficient & I received detailed invoice/confirmation quickly.

I have them booked for a pickup of 5 adults from the Embassy Suites in FLL late Dec and take to port everglades. Got the confirmation right away with the wrong price. Emailed them back and they fixed it right away.

Did email them recently trying to find out where we get picked up at the hotel and have not heard back. Will have to try again or call.

For our Dec cruise, we are going to pay $30 for the 5 of us from ES to Emerald Princess.

We thought it was worth it since we won't have to deal with all the other cruise passengers and trying to get a taxi.

Call the night before to arrange pick up by a van taxi -- it will fit 5 plus luggage and be less than $15. If the Emerald Princess is at the regular Princess terminal it is the closest to Embassy Suites - less than 1 mile so $30 seems mighty expensive!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I committed the cruise critic sin of forgetting to come back and update my experience.

All Service was super easy to book, very friendly, with a great confirmation.

Day of, they called me and told me they were running late 30 minutes. 30 minutes later they called me and said they were still 20 minutes behind. They were super nice and apologetic, but I cancelled.

I called yellow cab, they had no vans available but sent two regular taxis, whiich were at the Hyatt House in ten minutes. After tip we probably paid $45 bucks to get to the port.

Would I book them again? Maybe. They were very kind and helpful, but I would have the number for Yellow Cab as a backup if All Service was not there as agreed.

• 2 months later...
I also am still wondering if anyone has a review to share about All Service Shuttle???

Getting mixed reviews on All Service Shuttle...we need transportation for 9 passengers from FLL to Miami hotel, then from hotel to POM, then from POM back to FLL...quoted for $95, $55 and $95...not including tips...does this sound reasonable? Thanks.

Yes those prices sound fair to me. We used them in Dec: 5 adults with our luggage from ES on 17th street to pier in FLL and it was $30 plus tip. Then from cruise to FLL and it was $35 plus tip.

They are a great company and family owned. Diego, the son, was our driver and did an awesome job. They have huge, new clean vans and he was on time.

My friends are also using them this coming March.

Yes those prices sound fair to me. We used them in Dec: 5 adults with our luggage from ES on 17th street to pier in FLL and it was $30 plus tip. Then from cruise to FLL and it was $35 plus tip.

They are a great company and family owned. Diego, the son, was our driver and did an awesome job. They have huge, new clean vans and he was on time.

My friends are also using them this coming March.

We are hoping to use them this coming March as well. They do sound the most reasonable comparing to some of the other companies...thanks for reassuring.