Anyone used / heard of All Service Shuttle?

twindaddy

I don't know if I should be concerned, thought I had everything confirmed with All Service Shuttle by phone convo, then I received our confirmation by email which had all incorrect info, then our fee from hotel to POM changed from $55 to $60 and now to $75 because they thought our hotel was closer to POM...they already took my $50 reservation deposit. Cheeseclan, how are your friends (using them in March) find the confirmation process? Thanks.

I don't know if I should be concerned, thought I had everything confirmed with All Service Shuttle by phone convo, then I received our confirmation by email which had all incorrect info, then our fee from hotel to POM changed from $55 to $60 and now to $75 because they thought our hotel was closer to POM...they already took my $50 reservation deposit. Cheeseclan, how are your friends (using them in March) find the confirmation process? Thanks.

That would not go over well with me. Especially if the price changes happen after the deposit was made.

That would not go over well with me. Especially if the price changes happen after the deposit was made.

I am trying to give them the opportunity to make it right, whether that will happen or not. They have the upperhand here, we rely on them, they have my deposit and credit card info....Lesson learned, never put down a deposit based on a verbal convo/agreement. I should've waited for a written confirmation.

We used them in Jan. We gave them the correct hotel info (which was on our reservation) but when they were late and we finally got ahold of them they said they were heading to a different hotel. Whether that was the excuse because they were running late I do not know. They quoted us $95 also. But my credit card statement showed 2 charges. $10 and $95. We would not use them again.

We used them in Jan. We gave them the correct hotel info (which was on our reservation) but when they were late and we finally got ahold of them they said they were heading to a different hotel. Whether that was the excuse because they were running late I do not know. They quoted us $95 also. But my credit card statement showed 2 charges. $10 and $95. We would not use them again.

This is why I would like everything in writing and confirmed. They wanted the tips to be included so that 'we' don't have to worry about anything...I told them that we'd gladly tip them in cash at time of service. I am very nervous about this whole set up. Did you find out what the $10 was for?

Anyone else who has any dealings with this company?

I am trying to give them the opportunity to make it right, whether that will happen or not. They have the upperhand here, we rely on them, they have my deposit and credit card info....Lesson learned, never put down a deposit based on a verbal convo/agreement. I should've waited for a written confirmation.

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I would cancel and dispute the charge on my credit card. There are too many other highly recommended options out there. We personally use on time passenger van for FLL and MIA private transfers and have had no issues. Pricing is always given all inclusive of gratuities and fees. Addresses and itineraries are confirmed in writing.

Sorry about all the problems everyone is having. We had none and did not give them a deposit. I asked for a price quote online and they confirmed it the next day. That was it.

When they picked us up and took us to the ship i gave him cash. Easy as could be.

My friends also called and got a price and and email confirming the amount. Will let you know how that goes.

I would call them and ask for Diego and tell him to get it straightened out and have him then email you the correct info.

Thanks Cheeseclan...I did give Diego a 20% deposit, he emailed me all of the almost correct trasportation, still needs to get back to me with the right pick up and drop off point for one of our rides. He seems nice and sincere about all of the mix up, etc. Just hope that he'll be at POM on time to pick us up after our cruise as we will be rushing to FLL to catch a flight. Wow, how did you get out of not giving him a deposit?

I had just emailed them asking the price of 5 people and he then emailed me back. That was it.

I booked this last summer for Dec so maybe they did not require it. Although my friends never mentioned a deposit to me for this coming march.

I would just email or call Diego again and say we need the contract updated ASAP.

• 8 months later...