7 day vs 5 day

jayseal01

Hi we are booked on magic in September but haven't made final payment and only paid $100 deposit and was Trying to see if its worth paying $500 difference to sail on magic balcony vs triumph will be making final decision today this also might be last time cruising for awhile and we sailed on triumph last year

are you looking to change from a 7 day to a 5 day? If that is true, definitely stick with the 7 day. My wife/I did this a few years ago to fit in a family event. The 5 day was nice but it felt like we just had unpacked when we had to pack to leave. So, only 7 and 8 day cruises now for us; though, we are trying a 14 day one in the winter.

Definitely stick with the 7 day aboard the Magic. Why would you want to select a shorter sailing aboard an older ship that you already cruised on, for the sake of saving a measly $500? :o

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Definitely stick with the 7 day aboard the Magic. Why would you want to select a shorter sailing aboard an older ship that you already cruised on, for the sake of saving a measly $500? :o

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Agree also. Especially if you are flying to the port. Our first cruise was a 7 day and I thought it was OK. Every one since has been at least an 8 day. After the 15 day to Hawaii last year we decided that we would have a hard time going back to an 8 day and started looking at B2B's. Finally decided on the 12 day Freedom repo cruise. We fly in so just makes sense to cruise as long as possible as we are already there.