Divi Little Bay

LuvWilliam

I know when I stayed at this resort they had jet skis and sail boats for rent via the concession on the beach. Not sure about paddle boats. Easy to reach via taxi from the port.:)

I know you cannot use pools and hottub. What about non motorized water sports (kayak, SUP)...etc...?

Edited by jean87510

Once you arrive at Little Divi, where do you enter the resort in order to rent umbrellas and beds/chairs? Do you go directly through the resort or is there an entrance to the side of the resort? Although you do not have access to pools, etc., from what I understand you do have access to a bar...what about food and bathrooms?? Also, are taxis aways waiting outside the resort or must you make arrangements for a return pick up?

Once you arrive at Little Divi, where do you enter the resort in order to rent umbrellas and beds/chairs? Do you go directly through the resort or is there an entrance to the side of the resort? Although you do not have access to pools, etc., from what I understand you do have access to a bar...what about food and bathrooms?? Also, are taxis aways waiting outside the resort or must you make arrangements for a return pick up?

Entrance is easy, you walk down a foot path straight to the beach. There is a small stand on the right where a person tries to convince you to go to their time share presentation; a simple no thank you is sufficient. If you head toward the left there is a stand with signs regarding rentals of beach chairs, umbrellas, SUP, snorkel equipment and jetskis. Very reasonable. There is also a small beach bar (drinks and food were sub par) and access to facilities just off of the beach.

Soft white sand beach, very clean. Crystal Clear water. Great snorkling from the beach too (The first time I ever saw octopus, squid and sea horses was there!) It was very chill, not noisy at all, quite peaceful.

There are taxis available. However we arranged for pick up from phillipsburg, the same driver that took us there, also picked us up at a pre-arranged time. Very easy.

• 2 months later...

I read on another post that you can use the pool at the resort. We are going on the Oasis in a few weeks with two young kids and they prefer pools over oceans. Does anyone know if you can use the pool or are you limited to the ocean and beach only.

I read on another post that you can use the pool at the resort. We are going on the Oasis in a few weeks with two young kids and they prefer pools over oceans. Does anyone know if you can use the pool or are you limited to the ocean and beach only.

Two ideas that might work for your family. You can purchase a day package at the Westin Resort at Dawn Beach that includes use of the pools or go to Le Galion Beach which is so calm and shallow and clear that it seems like a pool.

Cutest Cruiser, or anyone, would you let me know your recommendations for pre-arranging transportation? We are staying at the Divi this Friday before our cruise. Thank you!

It's a roughly 30 minute taxi ride from the airport to Divi Resort and 10 minute taxi ride to the port. There really is no good reason to bother with setting up transportation in advance. Really just a make work project as getting taxi's from both places will not be an issue what so ever.