Post your Cruise Scrapbook Pages

Scrapnana

I love looking at the clothing pictures on the Cruise Fashion forum and the amazing photographs on the Photo and Camera forum. When I saw the scrapbook pages that were posted on the Scrapbook for Cruising thread, I thought we should combine all of these and have a place to post your favorite cruise scrapbook pages.

As mentioned on the other thread, I have trouble eliminating pictures so I very often use color blocking. Here are a couple from my Constellation cruise.

8905001850_b81f3ed363.jpg

8904871132_72034d446c.jpg

The white around the edges is the table on which I took the photo - the pictures go to the edge of the scrapbook page which is 12 x 12.

• 3 weeks later...
Here are a few of mine. I took them quickly with the camera on my photo to post to the House Party website (hoping to get picked for the Stamping Up party - it claims it will increase your odds).

Great pages. Glad to see another scrapper who likes to use a lot of pictures!

I went to a fundraiser crop yesterday and took all my first cruise pics from 2006. They were all sorted with applicable info on each port and also activities on sea days. Thought my organization was good enough that I should be able to work quickly. Unfortunately, the space provided was extremely small so couldn't really lay anything out properly so I gave up trying and worked on other projects instead. I am so used to my large space at home that I truly have trouble in anything else. Guess it's my age that's showing! LOL! Anyway, I was hoping to be able to post some cruise layouts but that will be a goal yet to be reached. Did have fun recalling this voyage though. In the meantime, I like what both of you have posted and I may just have to scraplift your phrase "Ship Shapes", Scrapnana. What a great title for pictures of the ship's interior!

One thing I did find of interest yesterday. One of the croppers was a Close To My Heart consultant. She had some page flaps that come in assorted sizes for use on a 12x12 layout. These flaps are attached to the album sleeves and allow one to add a lot more pictures. Thought it was a great concept. I bought a pkg so will let you know what I think of them and will try to post a picture of them on a layout. The flaps also come in smaller sizes.

It's hot and humid today and feeling rather lazy as a result. Hope you have a super day.

Sandy :)

Sandy,

I hope we can get some more people posting pictures so that we can scraplift ideas from each other. Unfortunately, I don't think that many people come here to "Cruise Memorabilia". I have to admit I had been a member of CC for over a year before I found it.

Hot and humid here too so I am headed to the pool soon. Have a great day.

Kathi

I got chosen for the Stampin' Up House Party! I guess uploading some of my scrapbook pages did indeed increase my chances! I can't wait to see what comes in my party pack!

I used to be in two different Stampin Up clubs. We got together at one person's house every month and the consultant would have projects for us to make. It was a lot of fun but all the others stopped scrapbooking and cardmaking over the years. What is the "House Party"?

Houseparty is a website that gets the word out about various products. If you google House & Party you can find it. Basically, there are various parties for a specific date. The website gives the contents of a "party pack" that will be sent to you free of charge if you're chosen to host a party. You answer a series of questions and within a few weeks you find out if you get the party or not. If you get chosen, you agree to post pictures of your party, share your party pack for it's intended purpose, share coupons for the product or other freebies with guests, stuff like that. I enjoy throwing themed parties so this site is perfect for me.

This party is for the Stampin' Up company (I believe it's new) called Paper Pumpkin which is a monthly kit. In the party pack they send you 12 of the "kits" as well as a bunch of other products from the company to host your party. My family reunion is the day of the scheduled party, so I'll be setting up a picnic table and encouraging others to make cards and/or scrapbook pages with the kits they send me. I think it will be a fun activitiy - especially for any kids there?

This will be my 2nd houseparty (I've been applying to host since August of last year for various parties). My first one was a Fancy Feast Cat Lover Gourmet Grilled Cheese House Party! lol My friends are still making fun of me for that one! lol I think it's a fun thing to do though! Check it out! They're constantly adding new houseparties! You might find one that interests you!

These are from my 100 page digital book of our Solstice Mediterranean cruise.

Great pictures. I've never done a digital scrapbook. Do you pick the pictures and they decide the layout? Or do you do both?

I do both. I hsve used templates snd dropped my pictures into the layout and I hsve designed layouts around the pictures. I prefer to design my own as it feels like true scrapbooking then.

Carmen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a newbie scrapper, i have finally learned to plan ahead for vacation scrapping. For our Med Cruise next week, I have a 12x12 Project Life envelope with closure tab for each day of the cruise to keep everything from that day in. No more hunting around for the little nibblets you put in your pocket that would make a great embellishment, or stuff getting bent or squashed.:)

As a newbie scrapper, i have finally learned to plan ahead for vacation scrapping. For our Med Cruise next week, I have a 12x12 Project Life envelope with closure tab for each day of the cruise to keep everything from that day in. No more hunting around for the little nibblets you put in your pocket that would make a great embellishment, or stuff getting bent or squashed.:)

Smart idea! When I scrapbook a cruise I do some pages in chronological order (the port days) and then intersperse general ship photos (different rooms on board, interesting shapes, art work onboard (not the stuff they are selling but the ones that are part of the ship), etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

What a great thread. I might have to life the title 'Ship shapes' Scrapnana, that's fabulous.

I've used the project life style pages for my last 2 holidays rather than making a photobook which I usually do, it has been cheaper and takes about the same time, but I can include all the tickets and things we collect too. I'm thinking I'll do a PL style collection for our forthcoming (first) cruise with a few 'proper' LO's too. That will give me an opportunity to use some of the more special photo's.

Looking forward to seeing more pages here soon.

• 4 weeks later...

No pages yet from my World Voyage (I have about 6000 pictures to choose from) but I have been thinking about them. I think I am going with color blocking and Tami Potter's mosaic grid paper (which is on sale this week so I am stocking up). I like the clean lines of these. I will post some pictures when I have them.

• 2 weeks later...

FORMAL NIGHT ON DISNEY

162.jpg

DISNEY'S PIRATE NIGHT DINNER

159.jpg

INSTEAD OF HAVING THE CHARACTERS ON THE SHIP SIGN A PILLOWCASE, I BROUGHT A SCRAPBOOK PAGE :p

156.jpg

157.jpg

MADE A POCKET PAGE TO STORE ALL OF OUR DAILY SCHEDULES

022-1.jpg