face book- Help!

Thought I would try and move forward in time and try out face book. We did find a Thomson site, but sort of got lost. Have never used it before and don't know what to do. Don't want 360 friends, just want to read about cruises. Can anyone explain what I need to do.

Sweby

lots of help pages on f/b sweby, just sign up, put all your settings to (as much) privacy (as you can) and join/follow any group/page that takes your fancy (but be careful what you say....facebook wil never be be fully private):(

tbh asking memebers on here to help you move away from this site? is like asking the window cleaner how to board up all the windows;)

lots of help pages on f/b sweby, just sign up, put all your settings to (as much) privacy (as you can) and join/follow any group/page that takes your fancy (but be careful what you say....facebook wil never be be fully private):(

tbh asking memebers on here to help you move away from this site? is like asking the window cleaner how to board up all the windows;)

Don't worry, I don't think we'll be boarding up any windows. I just wanted to see some of the new pictures. I don't think a dinosaur like me can get to grips with Facebook. Too old!

Sweby

You are never to old to learn something new ;)

You need the closed Thomson group, lots of cc members on there :) I agree though that you need to make things private, after someone on here said they could see my messages. You need to set it so only friends can see it. I managed to do it on my own, so it can't be that difficult :p

It won't let me put a link on :( but put Thomson curises in the search box. I think it was spelt wrongly to differentiate it from the official Thomson Cruise page

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Try this, Sweby.

https://www.********************/thomsoncurises/

It is a private group, not the official Thomson FB page, so you have to apply to join but it doesn't take long.

As Linda said, make sure you turn your privacy settings very high to friends only or to yourself only.

Missing words from url (facebook.com)

Edited by Little Nell

Hope you have managed to find the FB group? It's a friendly group very much like this forum but with photos easily accessible!

What's your first name & we will look out for you to say 'hello'

There are also individual pages for Dream, Spirit, Majesty & Celebration....

Try this, Sweby.

It is a private group, not the official Thomson FB page, so you have to apply to join but it doesn't take long.

As Linda said, make sure you turn your privacy settings very high to friends only or to yourself only.

Oh you are clever Eleanor :) I tried to put that link on, never thought of putting facebook.com :o:o

Try this, Sweby.

theres also a thomson majesty group and dream as well i think, again both closed groups.

Paul