Enough time

LPut714

We are booked on the Seavis Soana Special while on the Carnival Freedom-for those of you who have done this tour-were you allowed enough time to make it back to the ship? Just don't want to miss the boat

Is it the Freedom one that departs at 4pm?

I'm not sure what time you need to board the ship but you might be pushing it really close.If you go to Seavis website to your Carnival Special excursion on the right hand side of the page it lists the time frames.

It says transfer back 3:15pm. Might be close if it's around 20 minute transfer. Keep in mind your on Dominican Time when they say 5 minutes it's more like 15 minutes.

Hopefully you will get some responses of people that have done the trip via a cruise ship. You might want to also contact Seavis directly and ask them what they think.

They deal with cruise ship passengers all time and will adjust the times of the excursion to make sure you get back on time. All reports are that they are well run and missing the ship would be bad for business.

Note that I have no personal experience with them but have read many reviews both here and elsewhere.

They deal with cruise ship passengers all time and will adjust the times of the excursion to make sure you get back on time. All reports are that they are well run and missing the ship would be bad for business.

Note that I have no personal experience with them but have read many reviews both here and elsewhere.

I agree, they want you to get back as much as you do.

I an booked next year and had the same concern, we leave at 4PM.

They replied For the ships with other arrival/departure times: we'll fit the excursion within the port times of the ship!!!

So no worries. if the ship leaves at 4:00pm, we will be back in Bayahibe at 2:15pm.

No worries, Seavis and Pro E are in sync with the cruise ship arrival and departure times and always get you back in plenty of time.

Congratulations on choosing Seavis over the Carnival option - excellent day with a great staff.