Which Cruise line

kag92

Other lines also cruise regularly to Bermuda: Celebrity from Bayonne; Holland America is returning next year with a half dozen or so cruises from Boston.

A 21 year old would likely be happy on either Royal Caribbean or NCL. Of the two, NCL offers a choice of two ships...one from Boston and one from NY, while Royal Caribbean will have one from Baltimore and one from Cape Liberty (New Jersey). As already mention the NCL ships spend more time in Bermuda than the Royal Caribbean ships (the more time the better IMO).

What cruise lines have you sailed with and liked? That might help in making a recommendation.

Previous posters are right. The longer in Bermuda the better.

NCL stays the longest. We are leaving next week on our second NCL cruise to Bermuda. :D

They will have a great time.

• 2 weeks later...
The Celebrity Summit out of Bayonne Nj is in Bermuda for 3 nights. We took it last year and had a great trip.

We've done the Celebrity cruise three times and love it. We sailed there as part of a longer cruise last year on RCI and missed the little touches on Celebrity, like the shaded lounge chairs and ice water at the pier.

I cannot comment on total time in port because I never checked them out, but RCI will be sailing Liberty of the Seas to Bermuda next year from Bayonne (5 night cruise), and Grandeur of the Seas will be sailing to Bermuda from Baltimore for 6 night and 7 night cruises. We took 6 night cruise last year, and wished we had booked a 7 night cruise - so I would agree with others, take the longest cruise you can :). For a 21 y/o, I would normally recommend Liberty, but in this case, I think I would consider Breakaway for the longer cruise and more activities than Grandeur, HAL or Celebrity might offer.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app