Info on the CL on the Freedom

I think I have read they have changed (renovated or relocated?) the CL on some of the Freedom Class ships. We will be on the Freedom for the first time later this year and I was curious what it's like on that ship. Thanks

I am not a big fan of the CL on Freedom for happy hour before dinner. It is in the center of the ship, no windows, and very small. Can get very crowded and feels all closed in, but it is still good for an after dinner drink...and of course my morning Lattes. :)

We prefer the DL on the Viking Crown deck for cocktail hour, with a full bank of windows and more space.

I am not a big fan of the CL on Freedom for happy hour before dinner. It is in the center of the ship, no windows, and very small. Can get very crowded and feels all closed in, but it is still good for an after dinner drink...and of course my morning Lattes. :)

We prefer the DL on the Viking Crown deck for cocktail hour, with a full bank of windows and more space.

We were on Freedom two weeks ago, and I agree completely with you.

That's my strategy as well, with all the DL/CL :D

Yup, and we even gave it a name...."Magic Hour". ;)

If first seating is 5:30, we don't go in until 5:45-6 pm. Works for us! :D

We would take the elevator up (because of my " not so sensible" dress heels) then we could barely get off the elevator due to the drink carrying crowd trying to push their way in before we got off. :rolleyes: They were coming from the DL to go down to dinner.