Booking my next cruise on board?

burfies

Has anybody recently booked their next cruise whilst onboard ( UK Pounds) please?

We are sailing next week on Rivera, but there is a particular cruise we wish to book & we wondered if there are any actual savings to be made, if we book on board rather than with the UK office, via an agent??

The Office in Southampton are not the brightest bunch!

Usually a reduced deposit

OBC for current cruise plus OBC for the cruise you are booking

some will have a discount of some % depending on the sailing

Probably something else I have forgotten

maybe the search feature here "booking onboard" will bring up some threads on the topic

We were on Insignia three weeks ago and booked two cruises. The per person deposit was $250 compared to $750 if we booked while home. For each cruise we received an additional $100 OBC ($200 total) for the cruise we were on and the fares were about $200 less than advertised on the Oceania website. The bookings were immediately transferred to our TA who then added prepaid gratuities and post cruise rebate checks of $350 for each cruise.

As Glendale mentioned we also have the low price guarantee which is good through the day of boarding. This guarantee also includes added amenities, if any.

I did ask the sales person if the same terms are applicable for U.K. passengers and she said yes. For U.K. passengers the deposit she quoted was £200 per person.

We are undecided on our next sailing and already have a couple booked for 2018. So opted for the open sailing version. It was $100 pp more for this deposit but we have 2 years to assign it to a sailing. I understood you receive $100 obc for each room booked.

Unless O has changed, pnly 1 $100.00 OBC. It didn't matter how many cruises you booked.

It's $100 for each cruise you book, so if you book 2 cruises you get $200 OBC for your current cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums