Allure unlimited internet question

I haven't been on a ship yet with the unlimited internet package, but I'm on Allure a week from Sunday. I understand they now offer this package, and I like the idea of not having to worry about the time I spend online. I bring a laptop that I prefer to use for most of my work. But I also occasionally want to access my email and other items from my phone while away from my computer (i.e. at the pool, etc...).

What I'm wondering, is does the "unlimited" package require a login that can only be used on one device at a time, or does it specifically restrict it to a single device?

Also, what is the current price for the package?

Thanks!

I just got off Rhapsody today so not sure if the plans are the same but the unlimited plan was $189 for one concurrent login or $229.95 for two concurrent logins. I didn't use it however.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just got off Rhapsody today so not sure if the plans are the same but the unlimited plan was $189 for one concurrent login or $229.95 for two concurrent logins. I didn't use it however.

Same plan on Allure.

To the OP: you must login with a username/password. If you login in with too many concurrent devices, it knocks one off.

According to the package options it is for one appliance only but you can pay for additional appliances to be added at an additional rate

But I was putting it to my phone then synch my phone to my laptop and girlfriends phone as a hot spot

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

According to the package options it is for one appliance only but you can pay for additional appliances to be added at an additional rate

But I was putting it to my phone then synch my phone to my laptop and girlfriends phone as a hot spot

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Brilliant! I never thought of that! It makes perfect sense with this plan. Thank you everyone for your input!

It does not restrict you to one device. My family all use the same user name and password on their devices. The restriction is that you can only use one device at a time. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We will be sailing on the Allure in 2015. Is the unlimited internet available in the staterooms or just in specified areas of the ship? This will be our first cruise.:)

Allure has pervasive wifi, i.e., it is available throughout the ship. Some places may have a stronger signal than others.