Does anyone have the room service menu on the Zuiderman?

Everyone is mentioning putting their breakfast room service requests out the night before - can you just call and order in the morning and whenever it comes is fine?

Also, I read someone said you can order dinner off the dinner menu - does anyone know about that?

Thanks again!

Apparently you can order from the dinner menu if you want room service instead of the diningroom. For breakfast I have always used the order card in the room that is put on the door knob before bed. They have a very nice selection of things you can order this way.

The menu that is in your room is not bad either. :)

You can order whatever is on the dinner menu as room service. However they won't let you order when the kitchen is closed while setting up for another sitting. If you want to do this (and we do) call Room Service and ask them about the times they will accept a dinner order from the dining room.

Service is usually prompt and the food is hot.

Room service menu is good as well. The turkey club and the egg salad sandwiches are excellent as well as the chocolate cake.

Nancy

On our recent cruise, we were informed that if we wanted room service from the DR menu, the order had to be placed during the first 30 minutes the DR was open. That would mean between 5.45pm and 6.15pm. I`m sure you can set up your delivery time....jean :)

Everyone is mentioning putting their breakfast room service requests out the night before - can you just call and order in the morning and whenever it comes is fine?

Also, I read someone said you can order dinner off the dinner menu - does anyone know about that?

Thanks again!

I'm Sorry.. I really am... But I just can't stop laughing... And I had to say something...

Zuiderman ??

Is'nt that a Jewish restaurant in Brooklyn ? :D :D :D

Srpilo

Our cruise on the Zuiderdam in November '03 we looked over the dinner menu and ordered what we wanted to be delivered through room service. We did not order as early as 6:15...we just made sure that it was during the dining room service time and we received what we wanted. It was delivered and served very nicely! I hope that has not changed!

I brought home one of the breakfast door cards from our Suite on Maasdam.

Juices: Orange, grapefruit, tomato, V-8, prune, cranberry

Fresh Fruit: half grapefruit, melon, sliced oranges, sliced bananas, fruit salad, stewed prunes

Low Fat Yogurt: plain, fruit

Breads: english muffins, white toast, danish, muffin, raisin bun, croissant, toasted bagel/cream cheese, whole wheat toast

Preserves: assorted jams, marmalade, honey, butter, margarine

Eggs and Meats: Two eggs (or eggbeaters substitute), any style with choice of breakfast meats

scrambled, sunnyside, over easy, omelette w/ cheese or eggbeater omelete w/ cheese;

ham, sausage, bacon

Cereals: cornflakes, all bran, bran flakes, product 19, rice krispies, shredded wheat, special K, raisin bran, granola

Beverages: coffee regular, coffee decaf, tea, 2% milk, skim milk, half and half, sugar, equal, sweet 'n low, lemon

On Maasdam, they now have the choice of time of delivery divided into 15 minute intervals rather than the thirty minutes it used to be.

Our order ALWAYS came exactly on time and was exactly correct.

If you are careful to indicate exactly what you want and how many orders of it you want, you will get exactly what you desire.

Archived