Cheese Plate

chrislo

I as going to order a cheese plate from the fun shop for our upcoming trip but I dont know when we might want to eat it. Is that something we can order when we are on board?

Scroll almost to the bottom to see a pic

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalMiracleAK2014/mdr_dinner.html

It is on the dessert menu. I would order it, and just take it back to my cabin to enjoy with our bottle of wine on the balcony..:o

I ordered the medium cheese plate on line with The Fun Shops as a surprise for my wife. It is scheduled to be delivered on embarkation day to our cabin. On previous cruises my order has always been in sitting in the cabin when we arrived. Now (and for freshness reasons) they ask that when you arrive at your cabin and want the gift, simply call and tell them you are ready to have it delivered and you will receive it.

Always print out your order confirmation and take it with you on your cruise...just in case....

Hope that helps as well!

Mike

17 days to go until we are Breezin'!

If there's a steakhouse on your ship, do yourself a favor and book it. The cheese plate offered for dessert in the steak house is MILES above the one in the MDR (and they've always let us take it to go).

I was going to post exactly this. We always get a to-go cheese plate from the MDR. But, when we go to the steakhouse we will typically split a dessert (they are so big!) and then get one of their cheese plate to go. Really nice selection at the steakhouse.

On the Magic, we ask to get a cheese pate from the steakhouse to take back to our room. We were told we could not because there was not a way to keep it cold in the room. I even told the woman that we were going to consume it right away on the balcony ... still got a big fat NO! :confused:

We finally just walked out with the darn thing!

Edited by babsee101

5 Cheeses and only 2 little slices of bread...silly people. I guess I will have to keep the bread basket from the MDR.

there is no bread basket in the MDR-- the waiter brings it around and he serves you the bread.

there is no bread basket in the MDR-- the waiter brings it around and he serves you the bread.

I knew that I was just saying get a few breads/rolls to go.... :rolleyes:

Edited by jaxfl