LFK questions for recent visitors

KarimaJ

Hi. I have a few questions after visiting their website please:

Can you hold the monkeys and birds or is it just a tour?

It says they have a new area for snorkeling. Is this as good as West Bay Beach? Or is the snorkel tour they do good? The snorkeling is important to us.

Thanks!!!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes you can hold some of the monkeys and birds and other animals. The "tour" is just when you get off the boat that takes you over there a staff member kinda shows you around so that you get the feel for it. Then you are on your own. The staff will have the animals out here and there throughout the day. You can even pet the lion if you want (from outside the cage, he's very friendly).

As for snorkeling, they take you out in a boat for that. We went out in a canoe once and it was amazing from above. I just could not get over it and we wasn't even all the way out where the boat takes you. But, I can not say I have been out to the snorkeling area (I missed the boat and was having too much fun doing other things that time). LOL

I have several reviews with tons of pictures in my signature line if you'd like to check out the pictures. We have been there several times because we love it so much. :)

Hi. I have a few questions after visiting their website please:

Can you hold the monkeys and birds or is it just a tour?

It says they have a new area for snorkeling. Is this as good as West Bay Beach? Or is the snorkel tour they do good? The snorkeling is important to us.

Thanks!!!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We spent the day there in May and had a fabulous snorkel tour! Our guide was awesome didn't rush us and was always pointing out things for us to see! We were there on a quiet day so we thoroughly relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. The food was ok - but then again we were sailing on the Marina!