2.0 Upgrades? What are they?

Thanks, but I see the list of ships who have or don't have it.

I am curious on what are the upgrades. What am I missing on the Splendor that the "2.0" ships have

Scroll to the top of this page to the search rectangle, print in Splendor 2.0 upgrades. On page 1 alone there are 12 threads for you to go to with answe;)rs.

Mainly guy's burger joint. Splendor has a grille you can get a burger there too. Difference is guy's have great burgers, there is a few other things but i have been on both 2.0 and non 2.0. It really is not that big of a deal. I was on splendor for 7 days in April. You will have a great time. It had good staff and food was good too.

If you get on carnivals site you can look at which ships each dining option is on.

Have fun and you will be hooked on the longer cruises!!

Mostly bar upgrades. Alchemy bar and the Sports Bar also 2 pool bats Blue Iguana and Red Frog. Also no Blue Iguana Cantina on Splendor. No Guys Burger joint. Splendor does have some good food options. Don't miss the rotisserie chicken up the stairs in the buffet area.

Mostly bar upgrades. Alchemy bar and the Sports Bar also 2 pool bats Blue Iguana and Red Frog. Also no Blue Iguana Cantina on Splendor. No Guys Burger joint. Splendor does have some good food options. Don't miss the rotisserie chicken up the stairs in the buffet area.

Ok so it's just the two bars and the burger place. So it's not like upgrades in cabins or amenities?

Carnival has decent food and as long as there are cocktails, I'm good! So I don't think I'm missing out then! Thanks everyone for your help!

Mainly guy's burger joint. Splendor has a grille you can get a burger there too. Difference is guy's have great burgers, there is a few other things but i have been on both 2.0 and non 2.0. It really is not that big of a deal. I was on splendor for 7 days in April. You will have a great time. It had good staff and food was good too.

If you get on carnivals site you can look at which ships each dining option is on.

Have fun and you will be hooked on the longer cruises!!

We had Guys Burgers on our last cruise on Conquest and really enjoyed them. When booking our 2016 B2B, Splendor was one of the ships that we looked at. We chose Glory because Splendor did not have Guy's Burger Joint.

However, if you've never had Guys, you won't know what you're missing so enjoy your 7 day cruise (vs. the 4 day). That alone is a "biggy"!

One thing that Splendor has that many don't have, is Tandoor grill. Indian food station buffet style toward back of the buffet/ship. It is open only for lunch about noon till about two. I loved it on Freedom before they they 2.0'd that ship and took it away for blue iguana and guy's burger.

I think the Splendor still has the old style production shows with a live orchestra. I could be wrong on that, but ships that have 2.0, usually have the new playlist shows (less dancers, singers, no orchestra, just recorded music, and a flashy backdrop with lots of flashing strobe lights. I didn't mind those, but I did much prefer the shows with a live orchestra.

Splendor is a ship that I would love to sail on.