Non-RCI Shore Excursions in Key West

emory2001

Has anyone done a good non-RCI shore excursion in Key West? Usually I will only book RCI excursions, but since Key West is in-country for me (in-state, actually), I feel a bit more comfortable possibly going with a third party tour. None of the RCI Key West excursions are quite what I'm looking for in July (freaking HOT, so walking tours are out of the question) with my 7 and 8 year old, my grandmother, aunt, and niece.

What are you looking to do? Have you been to Key West before? My recommendation assuming you haven't been before would be to do the Conch Train or Old Towne Trolley, so you get a good tour of Key West. You can just walk off the boat and pay and get on these services, they are not far from where you get off the ships. I have also heard of discounts online and maybe even Groupon.

I've been before with my husband, so it's a different trip. We never did a trolley though, and as i've researched further I think that's what we will do. It will work for all the ages in our group. At first I didn't realize just how much you get to see on the trolley tours.