Finally early saver last call ended

pbsteve

So ive been waiting and waiting for early saver last call to end for my aug 28th cruise. Ive been booked since last August, but ive discovered that the best price drops start happening now, with pack and go, and other specials about to hit... just so happy that OBC is coming.

I wouldnt be, if your on early saver, then you can only make that switch to a pack and go price one time. Hopefully you knew this already.

Good call, maybe not the pack and go, but it always seems the best deals pop up after ES ends. This is pretty much when i start checking as if i have OCD, last cruise i netted over 800 in OBC shortly after ES ended, just hoping for enough to cover some drinks this time

Good call, maybe not the pack and go, but it always seems the best deals pop up after ES ends. This is pretty much when i start checking as if i have OCD, last cruise i netted over 800 in OBC shortly after ES ended, just hoping for enough to cover some drinks this time

Yes, but in the last year or so, the majority of "good deals" are only for the guarantee rooms, which will not net you anything with ES.

Last week I booked a cruise for Dec 2016, and this week I found a $20 price drop! So, not all the price drops come after the deadline. I look every day, just in case.

At this early point, my price drop was deducted from my balance owing, rather than being given as OBC. But I'm happy.

Yes, but in the last year or so, the majority of "good deals" are only for the guarantee rooms, which will not net you anything with ES.

depends on your pvp. had a booked cabin with es one time and switched to gty to get 600 in obc and moved only 2 cabins away with the gty. a good pvp may do this for you but they are not required to as it is against carnival's rules.