Millennium Alaska

lovetotraveltx

I'm cruising celebrity for the first time to Alaska next June on Millennium.

Anybody that went this season save any menu's mainly:

MDR, Bistro on 5, Olympic and Concierge room service.

Any current bar menu's. We are on Classic. Also what you get in El Bacio on classic.

Thank you.

There is a reflection post floating around, but the restaurants are different and the bistro on 5 and drink menus are old.

Also, if you can scan a daily or two.

Thank you!!!

Have a look through this website link for 2013 menus for bars and food etc - it will give you an idea.

http://www.thepreismans.com/baltic_2013_menus.htm

Celebrity sure does like to use mushrooms a LOT in their entrees, don't they...? Though if you love mushrooms, that's good thing. Unfortunately for me, they taste like dirt or mud. :(

Edited by Kevin T Brown

Celebrity sure does like to use mushrooms a LOT in their entrees, don't they...? Though if you love mushrooms, that's good thing. Unfortunately for me, they taste like dirt or mud. :(

It's one of those vegies you either love or hate, lol!

Anybody have any current menu's they can share?

By next June they could all be different again. Maybe you should wait until the first cruise of next season, which will be in May, to get updated information.

100% Agree

Just so you know, generally speaking Menues are the same for the whole cruise line no matter where in the world they are... So few to none regional dishes are served / featured onboard

You want to sample regional cuisine (such as fresh crab in Alaska) you need to make plans to do it while ashore

Celebrity works with 14 Set Menues... That they rotate however they see fit (not necessarily in any sort of numeric order) so they could be the same or not on any Ship or Itnerary... (or even week to week on the same ship). The choice is entirely up to the Sr Officer (Head of Food & Bevrage) and the Head Chef aboard...

Truly your best bet is to Check in with the Millenium once she is sailing again in Alaska in Spring 2015 as suggested by CRUISESTITCH

The Specialty Restaurants work exactly the same way... A fleet wide set menu.

On M-Class Ships, of which the Millenium is one, the series of Ocean Liner Venues (Ocean Liners - The Normandie - The Olympic - and SS United States) all follow the same menu as the S-Class Ships use in Muranos

You can see current sample Menues for Murano's on Celebrity's website (as well as all the other Specialty Restaurants)

The last big change in the Dining Room Menues came in 2012-13... Same time that Celebrity updated their Wine List (which I typed up in full as that was unveiled on the Solstice when I was cruising on her)

It is rumored that there will be changes in early 2015... Again I will be pursuing this info on my next cruise... And hope to provide detailed info here on CC late Dec / early Jan

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

• 5 weeks later...
100% Agree

Just so you know, generally speaking Menues are the same for the whole cruise line no matter where in the world they are... So few to none regional dishes are served / featured onboard

You want to sample regional cuisine (such as fresh crab in Alaska) you need to make plans to do it while ashore

Celebrity works with 14 Set Menues... That they rotate however they see fit (not necessarily in any sort of numeric order) so they could be the same or not on any Ship or Itnerary... (or even week to week on the same ship). The choice is entirely up to the Sr Officer (Head of Food & Bevrage) and the Head Chef aboard...

Truly your best bet is to Check in with the Millenium once she is sailing again in Alaska in Spring 2015 as suggested by CRUISESTITCH

The Specialty Restaurants work exactly the same way... A fleet wide set menu.

On M-Class Ships, of which the Millenium is one, the series of Ocean Liner Venues (Ocean Liners - The Normandie - The Olympic - and SS United States) all follow the same menu as the S-Class Ships use in Muranos

You can see current sample Menues for Murano's on Celebrity's website (as well as all the other Specialty Restaurants)

The last big change in the Dining Room Menues came in 2012-13... Same time that Celebrity updated their Wine List (which I typed up in full as that was unveiled on the Solstice when I was cruising on her)

It is rumored that there will be changes in early 2015... Again I will be pursuing this info on my next cruise... And hope to provide detailed info here on CC late Dec / early Jan

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Thank you! Big help! If you see changes please update :)