Recommendations for tours that involve interactions with iguanas, monkeys, and sloths

kdn hawaii

Try boddentours.com. Though we don't have young children to consider, we took one last year and enjoyed it. They will tailor the tour to what you want to do. Our driver was excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try boddentours.com. Though we don't have young children to consider, we took one last year and enjoyed it. They will tailor the tour to what you want to do. Our driver was excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the recommendation! I have contacted them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure if Bodden Torus goes to Daniel Johnson's which is where the sloths are. But Rony's Tours does. Either though will get you to monkeys (at Bodden's farm for Bodden tours) and the iguana farm. Or you can book Daniel Johnson's on your own via his FB page.

Only place that has sloths is Daniel Johnsons Sloth and Monkey Hangout. He has his own tours so you will need to arrange that through him via Facebook or he might have a website now (now sure). Rony Tours will take you over there as well.

Look at DJ's FB page at the pics and videos! Those sloths are SO cute!! Im going there next month, and my granddaughter is SO excited. Its $10 if you get there on your own, and $20pp if you need them to pick you up at the ship. 4 and under are free. Check out those pics!!! They are the cutest ever, and very gentle!

My boys were 7 and 9 when we went to Daniel Johnsons Sloth and Monkey Hangout last year. It was really fun. I went alone with the boys while DH dove and we were well taken care of. For $30 they will take you to a near by beach club for a couple hours and then back to the ship too. I