Luggage Handling at Boston Black Falcon

bjay3

I've been reading a lot of stories about how slow the porters are at the this terminal collecting the luggage. Supposedly, there are line-ups just to drop off your luggage. I've never encountered this anywhere else. Anyone care to comment?

I've been reading a lot of stories about how slow the porters are at the this terminal collecting the luggage. Supposedly, there are line-ups just to drop off your luggage. I've never encountered this anywhere else. Anyone care to comment?

Three weeks ago we arrived at Black Falcon in our hotel shuttle bus with three other couples. The driver stopped adjacent to a porter with a large luggage dolly and handed the porter our luggage before we even got off the bus. Fasted service I've ever witnessed. Good luck.

3 years ago when sailing NCL to Bermuda, we arrived at noon via the Silver Line, there was a significant line just to drop bags off with the porters. They basically just had a "station" set up with four porters filling up carts in one spot fed by one long line. It took about 45 minutes and took up the majority of our total embarkation time (75 minutes).

It sounds like from others, though, the process has been improved since then (at least if you are getting there before noon).