Polynesian cultural center

slimknyzer

Please Advise. Arriving in April 2014. 9:00 a.m. depart 11:00 p.m. Our ship does not offer PCC as a tour. From your experience, is it possible to visit during our port stop? Best advise how to arrange? Don't want to miss our ship...for sure. Thanks!

Tom

If you were to do the entire day/show I would say no. As the evening show is out about 9 pm.

Allowing an hour and a half drive back to the ship, that leaves no time for a car return.

That's my thoughts, and I would not try it, as you never know about having any traffic issues also.

As stated above, it's a long drive (when I went in 1990 when I was on a land tour, it was about an one and a half hour ride, but at least we were staying in Honolulu that night). There's day activities such as visiting the different "villages" and learning an art/craft or some other cultural facet, but you wouldn't be able to stay for the nighttime show.

It is not worth going all that way for such a short time, it also doesn't open till 11 or 12 pm. There are 30 sum acres there, You really need a full day spend the money have a guide to take you to the mini shows then you have a main show or Luau in the evening. Its about 1 hour drive from Waikiki along the north shore.

Check with Roberts Hawaii - link below. They offer shore excursions to many of the same places as the cruise ships. They did offer a Polynesian Cultural Center tour on our cruise last Sept., but not enough people signed up, so we had to take the ship's tour. We used Roberts for several other tours and they were friendly and informative. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Check the link and see what they have available for your sailing!

http://www.robertshawaii.com/shore-excursions.php

• 8 months later...