Symbolic Weddings @ Roatan

escentialssoycandles

Has anyone had any experiences with weddings in Roatan that were coordinated off ship?

NCL has a package but it is $3300 that is pretty basic. All my boyfriend and I really want to do is have a Symbolic Wedding on the beach with our 6 kids to blend our families. We do not want a legal wedding ceremony so we just need a beautiful beach location, some decor, officiant and photographer. November 2016....Nothing fancy......

Thoughts?

Edited by escentialssoycandles

Has anyone had any experiences with weddings in Roatan that were coordinated off ship?

NCL has a package but it is $3300 that is pretty basic. All my boyfriend and I really want to do is have a Symbolic Wedding on the beach with our 6 kids to blend our families. We do not want a legal wedding ceremony so we just need a beautiful beach location, some decor, officiant and photographer. November 2016....Nothing fancy......

Thoughts?

I would suggest contacting a few of the resorts,..many of them do weddings and would have this kind of contacts one needs to pull this off.

I think Turquoise Bay could be a suitable location if you want a quiet wedding on the beach with palm trees. They have inside area if it rains. I have no experience with their wedding coordinator but there is contact information on their web site.

Having previously been involved with arranging a destination wedding for my daughter from a cruise ship, one thing to bear in mind is that there are no guarantees the ship will dock. You have a better chance at Coxen Hole than Mahogany but it is something to consider when you have financial commitments involved.

Edited by c-leg5