Veendam

PathfinderEss

I found this in a CC review: "..... in the burgeoning market for German-language cruises, Hapag-Lloyd's luxurious Europa reigns supreme over other Euro-centric lines like AIDA, Mein Schiff, Deilmann's Deutschland and TUI. It's so German that, without the guidebook's recognition, travelers who do not speak the language fluently never would know it existed. To capitalize on that reputation, Hapag-Lloyd has made an effort to reach out to English-speaking passengers -- North Americans, Brits, Australians, South Africans and Kiwis in particular -- by offering specially designated bilingual voyages in which menus, daily programs, some onboard entertainment and enrichment, and a handful of shore excursions are offered in English, as well as German. "

I think she has under 500 passengers.

Does anyone know when the parade starts?

no parade yet! There is sound and the Disney ship usually plays it's Disney tune but does it further along the canal. The ships usually leave by now! Whoops--Disney is heading out.

Edited by catl331

Disney already played the Disney song just as they started to move. This bar/restaurant is noisy. When ships stop just for the day and tour the Space Cntr they usually leave about 7. Those use this as their homeport start between 4:30 and 5 pm.

Disney already played the Disney song just as they started to move. This bar/restaurant is noisy. When ships stop just for the day and tour the Space Cntr they usually leave about 7. Those use this as their homeport start between 4:30 and 5 pm.

Thanks catl, I had left the room and when I can back Disney was already moving, so guess I miss it, darn.

Fishlips always seems very busy, must be a fun place.

Thanks for the schedule, I don't watch Canaveral much as you can tell.