Dancing on board?

dcergrl

There is usually dancing up at La Palette at night.

One cruise on the pG we found a pair of high heel shoes at La Palette early in the morning so not sure whether you need to wear your dancing shoes.....

There was dancing every night of our 10 day society island cruise. The music was geared to the crowd. They played too much disco for my taste but if you can hang in there until the crowd thins out they will play more modern music......and when I say crowd it was never more than 6-8 couples. On more than one night we felt like we were the only ones still awake on the ship at 11:00. With such an amazing itinerary many are exhausted after a full day on the islands.

• 1 month later...

What time does the music start? I am really hoping it starts early. If it doesn't start until 10:00 or 11:00 I have lost my umph if I haven't got going before then.

Maybe a dumb question but just wondering== do they have zumba on any of the days on the 10 day Society/Tuamotus cruise?

Don't recall about Zumba. But they have Tahitian dancing lessons.

I don't think the dancing is before ten in la palette.

Sometimes there is dancing in the grand salon before the show at 9 or so.

Given that the health club area is too small for a yoga mat, I wouldn't count on Zumba. I'm planning on finding a quiet place on the deck for my morning yoga practice each day. Not sure what I'll do if it rains.

Given that the health club area is too small for a yoga mat, I wouldn't count on Zumba. I'm planning on finding a quiet place on the deck for my morning yoga practice each day. Not sure what I'll do if it rains.

Deck 9 would be a good place .

I believe also that there is a partially covered wooden deck on deck 5 which might work.