Enchantment of the Seas Centrum / Cabin noise?

nanners

I am pondering booking an ocean view cabin on the Enchantment. The only cabins available are on Decks 7 & 8 around the Centrum. Is there music played in the evenings, maybe until 10 p.m. in the Centrum? I am worried about the noise in the cabin.

If anyone that has stayed in any of the rooms around the Centrum, could you let me know? I would really appreciate it.

Yes, you can hear loud centrum music in those rooms right around the centrum. We try to be at least 4 staterooms down from the centrum opening.

We have one of the panoramic oceanview rooms booked. I've read such different comments on the noise levels from these rooms, most of them saying the noise was not bad at all. Now I don't know what to think! :(

We had one of the panoramic rooms on Enchantment. Can't remember if it was deck 6 or 7. It made me start to question ships with the centrum design overall because of the noise. If you turn in before midnight, just know it's like a thumping party till at least then maybe beyond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had one of the panoramic rooms on Enchantment. Can't remember if it was deck 6 or 7. It made me start to question ships with the centrum design overall because of the noise. If you turn in before midnight, just know it's like a thumping party till at least then maybe beyond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh no!!! (n)(n)(n)