Mariner numbet

beaniele

I booked the 14 day Alaska on the Amsterdam. Made a final payment all good. Now it seems our Mariner number is not correct, I have 3, my husband had one but now they have come up with supposedly the correct one. My problem is my TA can not change my husband number to the new number because I have paid in full or I have checked in, not sure. I talked to Holland and they will not change, my TA has to. Sorry, just very frustrated. Has anyone else had a problem like this? I have never had a TA who has more excuses for not being able to help. I will call Mariner society on Monday and see if they can do anything. Otherwise I guess we will sail with the incorrect number they gave my husband.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I booked the 14 day Alaska on the Amsterdam. Made a final payment all good. Now it seems our Mariner number is not correct, I have 3, my husband had one but now they have come up with supposedly the correct one. My problem is my TA can not change my husband number to the new number because I have paid in full or I have checked in, not sure. I talked to Holland and they will not change, my TA has to. Sorry, just very frustrated. Has anyone else had a problem like this? I have never had a TA who has more excuses for not being able to help. I will call Mariner society on Monday and see if they can do anything. Otherwise I guess we will sail with the incorrect number they gave my husband.....

I would definitely call the Mariner's Society on Monday. If anyone can help, they will.

My experience with them in the past has been excellent.

Your TA's excuse doesn't make sense to me, but the Mariner's Society will certainly give you the straight answer and if it can be done, hopefully they will get it done for you.

Thank you, I feel better. I will call Monday. Funny, they had the wrong number for me and the TA changed it to the other number not sure why not the same for my husband. He really does not care and not going to let this ruin our cruise!

Thank you, I feel better. I will call Monday. Funny, they had the wrong number for me and the TA changed it to the other number not sure why not the same for my husband. He really does not care and not going to let this ruin our cruise!

If for some reason it can't be fixed now, it can when you return and the records amended.

I will be surprised if the Mariner Society can't help.

Do let us know how you make out.

If for some reason it can't be fixed now, it can when you return and the records amended.

I will be surprised if the Mariner Society can't help.

Do let us know how you make out.

I will let you know. Thanks.

You are not the first to have problems with the Mariner numbers.

Shortly after we started to cruise on HAL, we also had problems. Called Mariner Society and they got everything straightened out.

Great. I was just frustrated with the TA and when I had Holland on phone, not Mariner society, they would not change.

Interesting when I look up my husband number it is the number he has now and listed on everything.

All of a sudden, as of today, it is different.? It is just weird. Asked Holland why it changed and really did not get an answer.

To me it appears that your TA messed up and HAL will insist that they correct the error until after the cruise is over. While it may seem inconvenient, this is actually something that can wait until after the cruise, when the Mariner Society can correct it very easily. Don't be overly concerned and enjoy your cruise.

To me it appears that your TA messed up and HAL will insist that they correct the error until after the cruise is over. While it may seem inconvenient, this is actually something that can wait until after the cruise, when the Mariner Society can correct it very easily. Don't be overly concerned and enjoy your cruise.

Thank you for the information.