Palm Court garden

mrpayroll

As stated earlier in this thread, another poster and myself found the water extremely cold - not just the kind of cold that you feel when you get in initially.

I visited at the beginning of April, maybe it improves as the season goes on.

I was at Palm Garden in 2015 and I am sure it was March. Did not experience the cold water as you did. While in the pool I was engaged in conversation with a lady from England and I could feel the heat of the sun on my body but did not want to cease the chat. I should have as I did get more than a mild sun burn.:mad:

• 3 weeks later...

We made reservations to go here this October. After reading the post about the water being cold, I started getting a little worried since we will have two young kids with us and they will not like a cold pool. I emailed them and this was their response about the water temperature.

Unfortunately, our pool is not heated, however October is still one of the warmer months here for us. The water temperature is normally 86 degrees F. Our cool month starts in December our water temp then drops to 79 degrees F. We do have a jacuzzi that is heated all year round at 90 degrees F.

From our experience children are so excited to play in the pool that we don't get complaints about the temperature.

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Warm Regards

Ticoya Henry

Guest relations

Hi

We have a reservation to come on october 4th for a day pass. The reviews for the place a great except a lot of people are saying the pool water was just way to cold to enjoy. Is the pool heated? Or will it be warm enough for small children to enjoy in October?

• 2 weeks later...