New Internet Pricing

Hmmm...asking about the Serenade specifically since it is an older ship. Thanks though!

I used wifi in my cabin on Serenade last Summer with no problems at all! We had an aft balcony cabin (1604) so I don't know if that location had anything to do with the good wifi connection or not. But it worked well for me the entire 12 days of our cruise!

So exciting about all the little details. I'd actually love to see the virtual balcony in action, but as we've got a real one I doubt that's likely! WowBands for RFID purchases and door opening, such a revelation! I'm visiting Walt Dismey World in April and they use MagicBands so I'm excited to trial the convenience there first!

We just spent a week at Disney – first time using magic bands. I wasn't too sure about the idea but quickly fell in love with them and can't imagine going back. They were ultra-convenient and absolved me of the need to carry anything else with me besides my phone. We recently booked June 2016 on Anthem and I'm excited to hear that they are using this technology.

Pretty interested in the virtual balcony myself. DH and I are in a true balcony, but my kids are booked across the hall with a virtual one. They look pretty amazing!

We just spent a week at Disney – first time using magic bands. I wasn't too sure about the idea but quickly fell in love with them and can't imagine going back. They were ultra-convenient and absolved me of the need to carry anything else with me besides my phone. We recently booked June 2016 on Anthem and I'm excited to hear that they are using this technology.

Pretty interested in the virtual balcony myself. DH and I are in a true balcony, but my kids are booked across the hall with a virtual one. They look pretty amazing!

Totally non-cruise related but do you know if non-Disney-Hotel guests can link a credit card to the Magic Band for purchases? I'd love to be able to go to WDW with only my band, but I suspect I'll need to carry my wallet/credit cards too. We're there on Saturday for 2 weeks! :-D

Totally non-cruise related but do you know if non-Disney-Hotel guests can link a credit card to the Magic Band for purchases? I'd love to be able to go to WDW with only my band, but I suspect I'll need to carry my wallet/credit cards too. We're there on Saturday for 2 weeks! :-D

As of mid-March it was not possible to pay with the magic band unless you were a WDW resort guest. But based on the way it makes it so much more convenient to donate your money to the mouse I can't imagine it's not in the works. :D

Enjoy your trip!

As of mid-March it was not possible to pay with the magic band unless you were a WDW resort guest. But based on the way it makes it so much more convenient to donate your money to the mouse I can't imagine it's not in the works. :D

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for that - I can't wait! Yeah it seems like a no-brainer to make it as easy as possible to spend money. I guess with hotel guests they sort of know where you live and you have to settle before checking out. They probably don't want to effectively extend a line of credit to non-hotel guests. Shame really!