Mahogany Bay excursions?!?

celestekelly13

If you like to snorkel, don't miss the opportunity to go to the Barrier Reef (2nd largest in the world). Carnival offers several excursions that take you there by boat. Totally awesome snorkeling! :D

Not so good for snorkeling but if you just want a beach, there's a beach right there at Mahogany Bay within the secured cruise ship terminal area. :)

LuLu

If you like to snorkel, don't miss the opportunity to go to the Barrier Reef (2nd largest in the world). Carnival offers several excursions that take you there by boat. Totally awesome snorkeling! :D

Not so good for snorkeling but if you just want a beach, there's a beach right there at Mahogany Bay within the secured cruise ship terminal area. :)

LuLu

So the barrier reef that they talk about in Belize is this same reef in MB? We are doing the reef snorkeling in Belize for sure.

Little French Key is a beautiful place and a little slice of heaven. I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful crystal blue water as there. The island is just amazing with some amazing animals as well. It makes for the perfect relaxing day. I have a complete review listed in my signature line with TONS of pictures if you're interested. :D

Little French Key is a beautiful place and a little slice of heaven. I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful crystal blue water as there. The island is just amazing with some amazing animals as well. It makes for the perfect relaxing day. I have a complete review listed in my signature line with TONS of pictures if you're interested. :D

From what I'm gathering the packages here include transportation from the port as well? Just trying to check the safety of this excursion as well. I think were pretty decided on this one after reviewing it :-)

From what I'm gathering the packages here include transportation from the port as well? Just trying to check the safety of this excursion as well. I think were pretty decided on this one after reviewing it :-)

Yes, they include transportation to and from the port and to and from the restaurant (Frenchy's 44) over to the island by boat.

When we are in Mahogany Bay, you will walk outside the port compound (which is to the left) and past the turn around area that most of the taxi's are picking up passengers to take them somewhere. Outside the gates you walk down the street, which is up and over a hill and all the taxi drivers (including LFK) will be as you go over the hill. They all have signs and/or wearing shirts telling you where they are there from (or you can ask any of them for the LFK driver).

Here's a picture of what it looks like...you can see all the drivers lined up for the excursions:

9698494164_eec9959dd0_c-L.jpg

If you are worried about the walk from the compound over the hill to the taxi drivers, you CAN grab one of the taxi's within the compound to take you over there for $2.00 :D

Edited by mitsugirly

Yes, they include transportation to and from the port and to and from the restaurant (Frenchy's 44) over to the island by boat.

When we are in Mahogany Bay, you will walk outside the port compound (which is to the left) and past the turn around area that most of the taxi's are picking up passengers to take them somewhere. Outside the gates you walk down the street, which is up and over a hill and all the taxi drivers (including LFK) will be as you go over the hill. They all have signs and/or wearing shirts telling you where they are there from (or you can ask any of them for the LFK driver).

Here's a picture of what it looks like...you can see all the drivers lined up for the excursions:

9698494164_eec9959dd0_c-L.jpg

If you are worried about the walk from the compound over the hill to the taxi drivers, you CAN grab one of the taxi's within the compound to take you over there for $2.00 :D

Oh wonderful!! Thank you SO much for all the info!! Were excited!! :D