What plane is it from Birmingham to the Barbados on disovery? - Cruise director?

BABBY

Hi

Can anyone tell me if this is the dreamliner as TA said it is the boeing 767? Quote

It depends when you are travelling. Thomson are using both 767 and 787(dreamliner) on the route.

E.g. We are travelling from Birmingham on March 26 on a 767 and returning on April 9 on a dreamliner.

We came back two weeks ago and it was 767- 300 series,same as going.

We had row 8 E,F going and 41 C,D coming home, seemed a little more roomy in the front rows.

Can't remember the cruise director or assistant cruise directors names but all entertainment team are very good.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's a bit worrying as since Thomson had the Dreamliner, for us anyway from Birmingham, it has always been the Dreamliner as we have already booked our seats for next year and the seat numbering will not coincided with a 767. You must have been on an old one 11057 as row 8 should have been in premium. When we booked it came up as a 787 layout and I have just checked and it was that today so who can say !!

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

That's a bit worrying as since Thomson had the Dreamliner, for us anyway from Birmingham, it has always been the Dreamliner as we have already booked our seats for next year and the seat numbering will not coincided with a 767. You must have been on an old one 11057 as row 8 should have been in premium. When we booked it came up as a 787 layout and I have just checked and it was that today so who can say !!

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

PC

11057 would have been on a 767 300 v2 where the premium economy goes up to, and includes, row 5.

The seat area behind premium does seem to be more spacious.

We have 5a&b outbound (767) and 6 a&c inbound on 787.

Its because on the dreamliner they keep the seat row numbering throughout the aircraft so in economy its abcdefghj (9) but in premium there are only 7 so it becomes acdefgj !! I agree not clear as it should be.

Hi

Can anyone tell me if this is the dreamliner as TA said it is the boeing 767?

Also does anyone know who the cruise director and assistant cruise director is on board Please

Cd is Ted James. He has 3 ACD's I believe at the moment but I'm not sure of their names....