Allure OTS -- Cabin 8224

Has anyone stayed in Cabin 8224 on the Allure? On the deck plans, it looks like they are behind some restaurants and/or shops. How noisy would this be? Is Cabin 8222 and 8224 the same size? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to stay midship to minimize motion sickness.

Edited by shadbrew

What about the location of these cabins close to shops and restaurants?

You are actually separated from the Central Park venues by space and a wall. You are not as close as it looks on the deck plan. I would have no concerns about excess noise in your location.

We are booked on Oasis Deck 8 and a D2 hump cabin. Hoping that ship movement is minimal...lol I have vertigo and usually try to book lower deck and as midship as possible. To me the "first" hump that doesn't have junior suites is a bit more forward than we are use to. So I am hoping Touristbay and bird67 can let me know if they think we will be okay. Deck 8 seems to be the popular choice for people and deck 6/7 hump cabins weren't available when we booked in January 2015. Thanks!

We were in a 'hump' balcony cabin, mid ship on deck 11. No matter where we were I never felt any movement. Strangely I kind of missed this as it didn't feel as if you were at sea at all. Although the ship is big, everything that you need is very central so I don't think it matters where you are. Also good to burn off a few calories after all the cocktails if you have to go from one end to another.