Question about activities offered at Grand Turk Cruise Center

estillcrew

Quick question: Are there any water inflatables to play on in the free port area at Grand Turk? We have been to several ports and paid $20 for each child to play on inflatables. Is there anything like this there?

Also, are the chairs at Jack's free or do we pay to rent them? I don't want to be scammed by the local vendors there.

Thanks so much!

Kim

No inflatables at the port area. There are a couple of small inflatables at one of the beach clubs between the port and Jacks. Not sure what it's called, but out side of the canopy tents of the massage folks, it's the only place still open along that stretch.

Jacks does charge for chairs. $5 per chair last I heard.

No inflatables at the port area. There are a couple of small inflatables at one of the beach clubs between the port and Jacks. Not sure what it's called, but out side of the canopy tents of the massage folks, it's the only place still open along that stretch.

Jacks does charge for chairs. $5 per chair last I heard.

Thanks. Do you know if you can pay to play on these inflatables or are these reserved for the beach club guests only?

Thanks. Do you know if you can pay to play on these inflatables or are these reserved for the beach club guests only?

I haven't a clue. Just saw them from the ship. I'm sure there's a charge of some consequence though.